19

- Jennie -

When everybody is busy on the photoshoot, One staff scrolling her phone and she saw Jisoo picture she share it with her co-workers and they said that Jisoo was so good looking. All of the staff and models saw the pictures. Jennie notices that all of her staff make a short break and she ask rose why. Ad the girl gave her phone to Jennie and ask her if this is Jisoo.

Jennie was shocked and just stared at Rose phone.

Rose: Jennie? Jennie? Hello? Close your mouth ha.

Jennie: Rose: It's Jisoo. F*ck. Why she's f*cking pretty huh?

Rose: Ow. Now I know why you can't move on. Haha Even me will can't move on. She's perfect just like an angel. Your lucky Jennie. ops not anymore because Jisoo is not yours.

Jennie: HA HA HA Rose. It's not funny.

Jennie yelled and told her staff to go back to work. And then a familiar car parked at the front of the photoshoot area. All the people stop and look for the owner of the car who's still in her car.

And all the people look surprised when they saw a beautiful Badass girl. Jennie just stared with full of shocked at her face. Jisoo just passes by Jennie like she doesn't see Jennie. Rose looks at Jennie she knows that Jennie was hurt by that time.

                                 -Jisoo-

                                 -Jisoo-

Jisoo parked her car to the front of the photoshoot area so everyone knows that she's there. Jisoo saw Jennie standing at the front and her heartbeat so fast. She stared for Jennie for a while and she decided to go out of her car. She holds the flowers for Soojoo and chocolate milk for Lisa. She notices that Jennie looking at her and she felt nervous but she acts like a cool girl and she smiles at the people and passes by Jennie and goes straight to Soojoo and Lisa. Jennie turn around when she passes by Jennie and she saw Jennie's eyes when she saw that she gave Soojoo the flowers and kiss her at her cheeks.

Soojoo: Thank you Jisoo. Why you left us earlier? I searching for you this morning!

Lisa: Thank you best friend ya. You really know me. *Lisa Hug Jisoo*

Jisoo: I'm Sorry Soojoo. I just need to go somewhere. ahhh Lisa stop hugging me haha.

Lisa: I'm sorry guys, This is Jisoo my Bestfriend.

Jisoo: Hello. I'm sorry for interrupting your work.

Staff 1: OMG! She's so pretty in person. *Staff start to whispering*

Staff 2: I think when she's our model a lot of people will buy our clothes look at how Ho she is.

Staff 3: I'm so Jealous of Soojoo. Maybe she's dating Jisoo. She's Lucky.

Jisoo: Lisa, Just wait I'll just talk to Jennie. *Smirk*

Lisa: Goodluck mah friend.

Soojoo: Cheating to me? I hate you. haha *Fake smile, she watch Jisoo walking towards to Jennie direction*

Jisoo walks to Jennie's direction and she smiles at her.

Jisoo: Hello pretty. Can I talk to you?

Jennie: huh? Yes. of course, come with me.

Jennie and Jisoo decided to sit and talk to a nearby coffee shop.

Jennie: So Lisa is your Bestfriend? and Soojoo is your girlfriend?

Jisoo: Yes.

Jennie: What? Yes? So you two are really dating?

Jisoo: Are you Jealous Jendukie?

Jennie: Ha? No way. I'm just asking.

Jisoo: asking? and yet your reaction hahaha so obvious Jennie. Anyway, Yes, Lisa is my best friend and soojoo is my friend. I just gave her flowers just a gift. And Lisa doesn't like flowers so I just buy for soojoo.

Jennie: Then why you kiss her?

Jisoo: To make you jealous and I succeed. Look at you, Jennie.

Jennie: What.

Jisoo: You still look cute when you jealous.

Jennie: No I'm not. Jisoo.

Jisoo: Yes Jennie, I know you have a boyfriend. But Jennie I just want to show you I really love you and It will never go away Jennie. You still love me right? Can you just give me 3 weeks?

Jennie: 3 weeks?

Jisoo: Yes 3 weeks. Let's date for 3 weeks. and after that, you can choose if you stay to your boyfriend or stay with me. This time just give me that 3 weeks just to be with you.

Jennie: What? Are you crazy Jisoo?

Jisoo: Yes. I think. Just give me 3 weeks. Don't worry It's just me and you.

Jennie: Jisoo. okay okay, I'll just think about it.

Jisoo lean-to Jennie and her face are just inched away to Jennie's face. Jisoo smile at Jennie's reaction.

Jisoo: You want me to kiss you?

Jennie still in shock and she can smell Jisoo, She really misses Jisoo and all she wants is to kiss the older girl but she looks away and sips her coffee.

Jennie: No.

Jisoo: hahaha okay. You're lying, you're eyes tell me that you want my kiss.

Jennie: HA HA HA. We need to go back. I need to settle some paper and I need to talk to their managers.

Jisoo: Okay. Let's go babe. *Jisoo smile at Jennie*

Jennie: *Blushing* It's Jennie, Jisoo.

Jisoo: Whatever Baby.

Jennie just rolls her eyes, But deep inside she wants to hug Jisoo and she miss Jisoo calling her Babe. And when she turned away at Jisoo she smiles and she holds her face that blushing that time.

Jisoo saw that and she smiles at Jennie and follows Jennie. She calls Jennie and when Jennie turn around the camera flashed and she got a stolen shot of Jennie. Jisoo runs away while Jennie chasing her like the old times.

Jennie remembers that Jisoo loves to take a stolen shots picture of her. That moment. That moment Jennie forgot about Lee. That time she feels that she came back 4 years ago when She's in relationship to Jisoo. The world stops for her and Jisoo. Jisoo never fails to make her Happy.

 Jisoo never fails to make her Happy