14

- Third Person -

The more Jennie walks near the tree the more her heart beat fast.  While Jennie approaching in the tree, she saw a woman sitting under the tree. Then, when Jennie is already behind a woman she hears the woman is crying and the tears fall down to her face and the only word that Jennie says is JISOO?

The woman sitting finally stops crying, she turns around to see where the voice comes from. When she saw Jennie and their eyes meet the whole world of Jisoo and Jennie stop for a moment.

Jisoo runs to Jennie and gives her a tight hug and starts to cry. Jennie still in shocks but when she realized that everything is real she starts to hug Jisoo tighter like she is the most important thing in whole world.

After a moment they settle to sit under the tree.

Jisoo: Stop crying Jendukie, Everything is real. I'm here. I'm finally here.

Jennie: I missed that nickname Chichu, It's Funny that this is the first place where we meet then, we meet here for the first time again.

Jisoo: I miss that chichu name too. Maybe this place is magical for our Love right? It's been 4 years when we last see each other. How are you? Your siblings?

Jennie: We're fine Jisoo, You? Anyway ...

Jisoo cut Jennie from talking and she starts to kiss Jennie.

Jisoo: I'm sorry but I can't help I miss you Jendukie, I've been coward and It's been 4 years of my life wasted to wait for this moment to happen. Jen, will you marry me?

Jennie: I'm sorry Jisoo. But I'm in a relationship. I thought that we will never see each other again and he made me fall in love with him. He also loves my siblings. He never leaves me when I need someone besides me. I'm sorry. But swear to God I really love you Jisoo. I just can't but fall in love with the man who makes me feel special and cheer me up. He was like you Jisoo maybe that's the reason why I like him.