23

-Jisoo-

Lisa: Jisoo, I told you this will happen, right? Stop drinking. Maybe Jennie declined that proposal of your father. I really feel that Jennie still loves you. Rose told me that Jennie never stops loving you.

Jisoo: *crying* Lisa. Maybe I am a bad daughter so my fate gives me a punishment right now.

Soojoo: Stop it Jisoo. No. You're not bad. Jennie is the one who needs to be hurting like this.

Lisa: I think Jennie is the same. Rose told me that. She suffering too. It's a hell that you can't choose the person you love because you can't hurt your present love. Jisoo and Jennie felt the same for different reasons Soo.

Soojoo: Whatever Lisa. All I know is Jisoo doesn't deserve her. So stop crying Jisoo. When she comes back she needs to answer whos the hell she will choose between you and your father.

Jisoo Just keeps crying and drinking while Soojoo comforts her. Lisa calls rose to go for Jennie because the younger girl knows that Jennie must feel bad for this situation.

                                -Jennie-

Rose: Jennie? please open the door.

*Jennie open the door*

Rose: What the heck Jennie. Stop drinking you have a flight tomorrow. I know what happens, Jennie. Hmm. Come on Jennie, Your the only one who can solve this. Don't make things complicated between you and Jisoo or even to Lee.

Jennie: *Jennie Just keep crying* Rose it's breaking my heart. Why my life always gives me problems? I hate my life, First my parents. Then Jisoo and Lee.

Rose: Just make the right decision Jennie.

Jennie just hugs and crying to her best friend's shoulder. Rose comforts her best friend the whole night.