25

-Jennie-

I was so surprised that Lee is asking me to marry him. He always expresses his love for me every day even that he is always busy with his work. Tonight he added some effort for his proposal but I think this is not the right time. I have to choose between Him and his daughter Jisoo.

Jennie: Lee. I love you, but I think I'm not yet ready. And besides, you just confess to me earlier that you have a family. Your wife has already died I know but I want to meet first your daughter and hmmm, Lee please give me some time to answer your question tonight.

Lee stands and reach for Jennie's hand to have a slow dance. and the musicians start to play thinking out loud of Ed Sheeran.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same
'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand
But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh
So baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh maybe we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

Lee: Alright Jennie, I will not push you to this marriage I want you to think first. I'll respect that Love. Okay, I'll set dinner for us with my daughter when we come back. I'll go home with you. But let's have another date tomorrow is it okay with you? Jennie?

Lee: Jennie?

Jennie: *She remembers Jisoo while dancing with Lee. Jisoo is the only person in her mind that night even Lee is the one that there with her. Jennie recalls her last dinner with Jisoo* Ah. Yes. Okay. okay, Let's Go out tomorrow.

Lee: Smiles at Jennie. *He doesn't want to rush Jennie for her answer. But one thing is clear for him, and that is He wants to marry Jennie and spend the rest of his life with her.*

Jennie: *Lee assists her to sit after the dance* Can you please tell me about your wife and daughter? So if we meet I have knowledge about your daughter.

Lee: Well, they go abroad for my wife to get treated. My daughter finishes her studies there. I feel sorry for my daughter my wife passed away just a week after her girlfriend broke with her. I'm so busy with my business so I can't go with her to make my daughter smile. But she understands I think. All I do is for her future to secure it. Her maid told me when her girlfriend breaks up with her she almost starves herself, Luckily her best friend always annoys her to eat food and make her motivated. She's a kinda smart and brave girl. I think you will love her when you meet her. I will surprise you what's the name f my daughter haha. Maybe you can set her for a blind date to forgot her Ex until now I feel that she loves that girl. I don't have a chance to meet her when we are here in Korea.

Jennie: ah. I feel sad for your daughter. It must really hard for her to leave alone. You should make up with her. Don't worry I'll treat her when I meet him. I'll make some time for her. But don't be workaholic Lee.

Lee: Thank you, Love. Do you know what the other reason why I'm working hard when I'm young? Because my wife's family doesn't want me to be her husband because I'm just a poor guy when I'm young. They don't even give my last name to my own daughter.

Jennie: Aw. That's so sad. Anyway, be thankful still that's the reason why you've become a great man today.

Lee: I guess so. Thank you for always cheer me up. I love you.

Jennie: I love you too.