11

-SooJoo-

Me: Lisa?

Lisa: Soojoo?

Me: Why Jisoo never love me back?

Lisa: You know her reason right? She's in love with the girl who's name is Jennie. I never met her but I know how much Jisoo loves her.

Me: But It's been 4 years Lisa. She's really lucky having Jisoo's heart. I mean she breaks Jisoo's heart into a million piece, right? But Jisoo standstill to her promise to that girl. I wish I'm that girl. I'll never break Jisoo's heart.

Lisa: You know what I want Beer tonight haha I want to see you cry in front of me begging to JIsoo's love haha.

Me: You're so mean Lisa. But beer tonight sounds good. Let's buy.

                          - At Lisa's House-

Lisa and Soojoo Surprise! They shout while holding Jisoo's Favorite food Chicken.

Jisoo: Finally I'm so hungry you know Lisa. Hi, Soojoo wow you're still beautiful.

Lisa: Ehem, Soojoo you can say something and stop blushing.

Soojoo: Hey Lisa I'm Not Blushing. Come on Let's eat your favorite Jisoo and We also buy beer, you want?

Jisoo: Yes! Perfect.

After 3 hours of talking and drinking beer Soojoo lean-to Jisoo's shoulder.

Soojoo: Jisoo, Why? Why you can't love me back?

Jisoo and Lisa were shocked bout Soojoo's confession to her.

                  *Jisoo Look at her and smile*

Jisoo: You are perfect Soojoo But I'm still in love with the one who Got away. I'll find her and love her no matter what that's my promise. You know me Soojoo. I'm sorry. I love you like a best friend.

Soojoo: What if she's already in love with someone else huh?

Jisoo: If she's not married I'll make sure to win ber back.

Soojoo: Just make sure that when she rejects you please come with me. Like you, I'll wait for you.

Jisoo Looks at Soojoo that falls asleep.

Lisa: Jisoo, You know what? You deserve someone like Soojoo. If ever she doesn't like you I'll date her like It's soojoo one of the hottest and angelic face in the modeling world.

Jisoo: How I wish I can love her, Lisa.

Lisa: If ever Jennie breaks your heart when you see her please let yourself rest and love somebody who deserves your love.

Jisoo: Yes, and please find only one girl that you will date. You such a playgirl you know? being your best friend I think your Karma bouncing on me huhu.

Lisa: Haha duuh, I met a girl named Rose earlier she's the vice president of J&J company she's sizzling hot.

Jisoo: Date her. Don't waste your time. We're not a kid anymore right? Just settle down and build your own family.

Lisa: woa. Are you Jisoo? Yea I'm thinking about that. Why?  Are you sure to tell Jennie to marry you?

Jisoo: Yes.

Lisa: Pease Jisoo if ever what happens to both of you please I want you to know that I'm always here.

Jisoo: Don't be so negative Lisa. haha Please.  Come on Lis, Don't be so weak.  Let's drink another Beer.

Lisa and Jisoo Drink a lot of beer all night they talking about Jennie and Lisa's crush rose. While Soojoo is Sleeping. Then Jisoo looks at the window and stare at stars and smile while thinking about Jennie.

While in Jennie's house Jennie having a dream that Jisoo is already here in Korea. And she wakes up and drinks water. Jennie's heart beats so fast. Then she looks at the star and thinking about Jisoo.

So guys sorry if this story makes you broken about jensoo but please listen to the songs that Jensoo Singing and listening here, It will add some feels about the story. And just wait for the Plot Twist hehehe.