12

-JENNIE-

It's another busy day for Jennie. It's almost 1 week that Lee talks to her. Lee must be really busy nowadays. Jennie calls rose to go in her room for some Questions about the shoot later.

Rose: Hey Jennie, All set for shoot later.

Me: You're the best rose. Please tell Irene to finalize all the materials later ok?

Roese: Okay ma'am. haha

On the other hand Lisa and Soojoo are already preparing for the shoot.

Lisa: Jis, I already sent you the location of the shoot okay? Just go there so you can see the girl I told you about, Rose.

Jisoo:  Yup I'll come. I was going to my school first when I was in high school

Lisa: hays Jisoo.

Soojoo: Just be careful my future girlfriend. hahaha

Lisa: Ow, Soojoo it's so smooth huh.

Jisoo: hahaha soojoo.  Anyway, bye guys. Be careful.

                            -JENNIE-

Rose:  Jen, Let's Go to the shoot. The car is already.

Jennie: Hm, You should Go first Rose. I was going to my school first when I was in high school.

Rose: You miss Jisoo so much huh, Why don't you try to search her? You know you have already money and power to do that.

Jennie: I'll just think about that.

Rose: Whatever. You're just a coward Jennie. Why I have a friend like you huh?

Jennie: Excuse me,  rose? I have already Lee. And I just can't hurt him.

Rose: How many times you will fool yourself, Jennie? You know you love Jisoo. Your just can't hurt Lee because he is so kind to you since the beginning but you can't fool yourself always like you just hurting your self.

Jennie: I know rose. But I'm scared what if Jisoo hates me?

Rose: You never know. What if destiny will make his way to reunite you two?

Jennie: Rose? Just Go to the site. I think Your crush Lisa is already there. haha

Rose:  Don't change the topic Coward. Anyway Bye.

This Girl makes my hearts and Brain hurt. I really Miss Jisoo. But I have a lot of "What If's" and it always makes me sad. I can't choose both of them. Lee is so kind and sweet and he never fails o make me family. While Jisoo is Everything, I couldn't ask for anything more just Jisoo by my side. But how can I afford to see Lee being hurt because of me? hayyy  Okay stop Jennie. Just think about it. Just Go the old tree on the school and think. 

After a minute Jennie went to the parking to go to school. The old school was Jennie and Jisoo use to see each other for the first time. In that school, Jennie and Jisoo use to go to the big old tree on the corner Freshman building. While Jennie driving she can't explain what she's feeling right now.

          Will Jisoo and Jennie meet?