7

-Jisoo -

Me: Lali, are you ready?

Lisa: Why are you asking me? I should ask you that one Jisoo.

Me: I'm ready Lisa, I'm ready to see her.

Lisa: That's my girl. O one thing Jisoo, Earlier Sojoo call me she wants to see us when we are already landed she's on Korea right now.

Me: ah that girl ashhh. Anyway okay, let see her.

Lisa: Sojoo is beautiful right? why you can't love her?

Me: Because I'm waiting for Jennie, I know she still loves me.

Lisa: are sure Jisoo? If she still wants you she'll find a way to see you, You're the one who still waiting for her Jisoo. You deserve to be love Jisoo, She said that you guys need to have a separate way I know you don't want it but you try to understand her even it makes you broke into pieces. I'm still don't know how you handle to care for your mother while Jennie left you. I really don't understand why you need to suffer like this.

I just smile and hug Lisa after she talks. I want to cry at that time I really miss Jennie at that time. I Can't Help but think about Lisa said. I can't afford it if Jennie has already somebody else.

Then when we're on a plane  I put my earphones and the first songs in my play song that play is  THIS I PROMISE YOU.  That moment I remember Jennie and all the memories we have.

Oh, oh
When the visions around you
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surrounds you
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
Was standing there all alongAnd I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Til' the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise youI've loved you forever
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow
Forever has now begunJust close your eyes (close your eyes) Each loving day (each loving day)
And know this feeling won't go away (no)
Til' the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise youOver and over I thought
When...