28

-Dinner at the mansion-

Rose: This is so crazy. Lee is so Rich. His mansion can turn it to a Mall haha.

Jennie: Yes. I still need a map actually sometimes, Especially when I'm here at the dining room I don't know where the restroom just kidding hahaha.

Rose: So, Lee what time your daughter and her friend will come? I'm hungry.

Jennie: Rose? Just wait. ugh, This girl.

Lee: I'm sorry my daughter told me that she's already on her way, Maybe just 5 mins. more rose. Jen? I'm sorry we have to wait.

Jennie: It's fine. Rose just hungry haha.

Lee: Don't worry my daughter is kind and like what I told you girls my daughter one of the youngest millionaire here and a lot of girls or boys want to date her but she's kinda stuck to her past relationship.

Rose: Ow. I know someone who has the same story as your daughter Lee. She's also in love with her past relationship and she can't move on totally.

Jennie: *Glare at rose* It must be hard to their position. I Hope they can already move on.

Rose: Me too. I hope Jennie. *Look at Jennie*

Maid: Master Lee, Your daughter, Ms. Kim is already here with her friends.

Lee just Nod and smile with excitement. While Jennie's heart beats so fast that moment. Then Rose look and hold her friend's hand because she saw that Jennie can't focus, Maybe because of the topic? or maybe because she will finally meet Lee, daughter.

The big door to the dining room opens slowly. Lee, Rose, and Jennie looks at the door while the servants bow their head to show respect for them. Two girls enter the room first and Rose, Jennie, Lisa, and Soojoo eye widened when their eyes meet each other Jennie totally lost her mind when the last person enters the room. Soojoo looks at Jisoo she knows how Jisoo pretends that she's fine.

Rose: F*ck *Looks a Jennie*

Lee: Rose? Why? Hey Love and Rose. *Stand and hug her daughter, Jisoo* This is Jisoo, my lovely daughter. And darling this is the person who never tired understands me and loving me every day, Jennie.

Jisoo: Hi.

Jisoo reached out her hand to Jennie but Jennie runs outside the mansion and Rose follow her. Lee was shocked about Jennie's reaction toJisoo. Lee runs towards to Jennie and Rose outside when he felt something in her heart and starts breathing heavily. Jisoo saw her father fell to the floor. Lisa and Soojoo call the ambulance. While Jennie and Rose already left the mansion.

Jisoo doesn't know to do or to feel at the moment. Jisoo and Soojoo rushed her father to the hospital while Lisa follows Rose and Jennie.

Jennie keeps on crying while Rose drives Jennie's car and they go to Rose house. Today Jennie learns that Jisoo sacrifices a lot for her. She breaks Jisoo's heart without any knowledge that her mother just died and one of the biggest twists that can break her heart to a million pieces is she's in a relationship with her father. Jennie felt that she's a useless person to hurt the person that loves her so much. She knows that Jisoo never breaks her promise but Jennie fell in love and he can't wait for Jisoo so it's her, She's the only person who makes the situation worse.

Sorry for the Slow update. My flight back to the Philippines later will be 8 hours. I can't promise to update tomorrow. Our story will end soon. Thank you to the readers. I'm thinking about a new story or I'll finish my another story, Please check my other story it's "The Past destiny" Jensoo.