6

- DAD -

When I'm here I always go straight to our room. Our room of my wife, I feel so happy when I see our picture together with my little angel. I know how hard for her to decide for us to have a separate life. I admit that first I don't like that idea but she keeps saying to me that I need to focus on my work to secure my daughter's future and she needs to have medication. She always reminds me that if ever in the future I met someone else she will be happy for me. I know it sounds selfish for her but my wife is the only girl I know that always makes everyone first before her. Don't worry may Wife I will make sure that I will love and Guide our little girl always I whisper and kiss my wife picture. I sat on our bed and i felt that I can't breathe I forgot my medicine and it's been a year when my doctor told me that I have a problem in my heart. But I need to hide this to my daughter I don't want her to be sad again I need to be strong for my Little girl and my Future family.

                                                                                       - Jisoo -

I saw my father walks to my mom's room. I know he misses my mom. I Miss my mom if she's here I know that she will cook for us and smile all day but she'll never be here again. Forever.

Me: Lisa? Do you think dad deserves another chance for me? I mean I hate him you know that but It's me and Him we are still family tho.

Lisa: Jisoo, Every Body deserves a second chance. And you know that there is a reason why your parents end up like this. The important thing is your dad never forgets to love you Jis.

After that day we manage to have a dinner with Dad. He cooks my favorite he never forgets Chicken!!! and we keep talking about business. Then after that dad told us to rest because tomorrow we will go back to Korea and he told me that he has something to tell me when we are already in Korea.

I don't know but when he told me that there is something he wants to say I feel nervous but I manage to hide that. I just nod and go upstairs and rest.