27

The plane was landed safely. Jennie and Lee decided to take some rest at the mansion. All the maids are busy with the preparation for the dinner. This is the first time having dinner with Master Lee with his daughter and Ms. Jennie Kim one of the maid whispers to the new maid at the mansion.

Jennie can't sleep so she decided to go outside of their room, she left Lee sleeping at their bed. Jennie calls Rose to tell her the story of Lee.

Rose: WHAT! Told you, Jennie I knew it Lee has something in his past.

Jennie: hmm. He asks me to marry him. But I told him that I need more time for that and I'm not yet ready.

Rose: F*ck. Jennie are you crazy? Do you still give him a chance? If you give him a f*ckin chance let Jisoo move on from you.

Jennie: Rose! I don't know what to say to him. You know how much help he gave to me, effort and love. I just can't hurt that easy the person who makes me feel important and help me to reach my dreams.

Rose: Remember Jennie. Jisoo wants you to give her your answer. Between her and Lee. If you love Lee, choose him so Jisoo can really move on with you. You making the situation worst Jennie.

Jennie: After our dinner with Lee and his daughter, Promise Rose. But please come here early, please?

Rose: Okay, okay. See you.

                                 -Lee-

I hear my phone ringing, I saw Jennie in our Garden and she's talking to someone on her phone, so I answer a call from my Doctor.

Doctor: Hello Mr. Lee, I already email the schedule of your operation okay? Do you tell your family about this?

Lee: Hmm. *Looking to Jennie from window* Not yet Doc. Maybe I'll check first the schedule. I'm kinda busy this month.

Doctor: Lee. I told you that we need to treat you as soon as possible.

Lee: I know, I Know. Okay, I will check your email. I'll call you later. Bye. *Ended the call*

Yes. I have heart disease. And at first, I thought it's just heartburn and I consult my doctor and I learn its not simple heartburn. I'm scared to tell about this to Jisoo. Because I'm the only family member she has. She loses her mother already and I need to fight for her but when my doctor told me that I need to undergo surgery as soon as possible and my world collapsed.

                                    -Jisoo-

Lisa: Wake up buddy. Your dad texts me about dinner later.

Jisoo: Lisa, It's so early.

Lisa: So? We need to eat breakfast-oh it's already brunch, Actually. I'll call Soojoo to come here.

Jisoo: Just tell your maid to cook for you.

Lisa: Aishh. Wait I'll call Soojoo so we can eat brunch with your lover.

Jisoo: Huh? Lover? Let me sleep, Lisa.

                         *Lisa call Soojoo.*

Lisa: Okay, See you. Bye.

Soojoo: Bye.

Lisa: Jisoo. Do you already call Jennie?

Jisoo: Nah. I want her to call me first. If she chooses me do some little effort you know.

Lisa: You're right. You've done your part to your promise to her 4 years ago.

Jisoo just gives a small smile to her friend. And she stands up and walks straight to Lisa's window and Jisoo shouts "Chicken!". Lisa looks to Jisoo and laughs so hard.

Lisa: HAHAHA. Jisoo maybe if I'll let you choose between Jennie and Chicken you will choose chicken.

Jisoo, Lisa, and Soojoo prepare for the first dinner we will have with Jisoo's father. While Rose and Jennie are already at the mansion. They will just attend the dinner without the knowlegde that this will be the start of the biggest twist of their life.

 They will just attend the dinner without the knowlegde that this will be the start of the biggest twist of their life