31

Jennie saw a familiar figure when she enters the chapel. It's Jisoo. Jennie walks and sits beside her. Jisoo looks at her, she hugs Jennie.

Jisoo: I'm sorry for what I've said to you earlier.

Jennie: no. It's my fault and I deserve that.

Jisoo: Can you love me? Can we pretend that we never meet 4 years ago? Can we start it all over again? Look. Close your eyes imagine if we just met last month when I first saw you to your photoshoot with Lisa and soojoo. Imagine what you want us to end? Just close your eyes and imagine what you really liked to happen for us.

Jennie and Jisoo close their eyes and when jisoo looks at Jennie, she's crying and stand.

Jennie: I'm sorry Jisoo. Lee needs me this time. I. I. I love you.

Jennie leaves Jisoo and she closes her eyes she imagines Jennie choose her. Jennie loves her.

Rośe saw Jisoo sitting alone and she approached her.

Rośe: Hey. The doctor told me that your dad is already fine. He needs to rest. Don't worry we will find a heart donor for him.

Jisoo: Thank you.

Rośe: Jis. You know you can share your thoughts with me.

Jisoo: Did you think Jennie can love and care for my dad? For the rest of her life? I feel so tired. I never want to be like this. I just want to love her. I fulfill my promise to her. I do. Maybe this time I need to choose myself rośe. I'm damn so tired choosing the person who never chooses me. I just want her to choose her happiness and that is to be with my father. I know her as long she wants to pay back to the person who helps her she will do. I'll gonna give way for them.

Rośe: jisoo. *Hug Jisoo*

Jisso: I'll get some clothes for my father. I'm going back to the mansion. Ok? Just tell them. And if you need anything just call me, Rośe. Thank you.