33

Doc: And the bad news is, Lee's daughter, Jisoo is in the Emergency Room. So much blood was lost. But we will try our best.to save Mr. Lee and the Jisoo. We will get ready for Lee for the operation today.

The girls were still shocked. Lisa and Soojoo start to panic and Cry. While Jennie still in disbelief to all the happenings today. Jennie blames herself for what happened to Lee and Jisoo.

-------------------------------------------------------

The 4 girls remain silent outside the operation room. Lee and Jisoo undergo the operation at the same time. Soojoo calm herself even she wants to yell Jennie for what happened. She knows that the reason for this problem is the girl in her front, Jennie. But she respects Jisoo so much that even she's not here woohoo knows that Jisoo doesn't like Jennie to get hurt her feelings. After almost 3 hours the doctor from Jisoo's room come out and walks towards them.

Doc: We will move Jisoo to her room now. We did our best, but Jisoo is still in a coma.

Rośe: How about Mr. Lee?

Doc: we will find out later to Doc Ang. He's the one who performs the operation to Mr. Lee.

Jennie: Thank you Doc.

Lisa: I hope everything will be fine.

Meanwhile, Doc Ang, the doctor who performs the operations to Lee comes out to the room before the girls walk to Jisoo room and talk to Jennie.

Doc: The operation is done. But we need to make sure that everything will be good.

Jennie: Thank you Doc. But please do everything for Lee and Jisoo.

Doc: We will mam.

------------------------------------------------------

After one month Lee is fully recovered from the operation and he will finally discharge from the hospital. Jennie is busy with her company but she always makes sure that she visits Jisoo that still in Coma.

When Jennie enter Jisoo's room she saw Lee sitting beside Jisoo.

Lee: Hey. How are you?

Jennie: I'm fine. How about you?

Lee: I'm doing fine. But still, I need to undergo some tests and meet my doctor for a follow-up check-up. By the way, I want to transfer Jisoo abroad. It will be more okay if She will treat by the expert abroad.

Jennie: w.....why? Lee. If you will take away Jisoo from me, Lisa and Soojoo we can't see her frequently, you know I want her to be here always. I want to see her and take care of Jisoo.

Lee: This is for the best. For her fast recovery Jennie. Don't be selfish for Jen. This is for Jisoo. This is good for her.

Jennie: how long.

Lee: until she wakes up. Until my daughter recover from coma.

Jennie: okay hmm. I'll gonna tell them. And please let me know if what Hospital you will take jisoo.

Lee: don't worry. I will. But you have many appointments this year Jennie. You can always visit us abroad.

Jennie: hmm. Right. Ughhh why I have a hectic schedule. How I wish Jisoo was fine. Thank you, Lee, for letting me and Jisoo again.

Lee just answer Jennie with a smile and look back at Jisoo. Lee still loves Jennie but he wants his daughter happiness.

After 3 years Jennie still busy with her company that growing worldwide. She travels a lot from one country to another. Almost 1 year since she last visit Jisoo time flies fast for her. She can't visit Jisoo for almost a year because of her hectic schedule. Lisa and Rośe are happy about their relationship while Soojoo starting to build her own company. Lee still busy in his business but he always checks Jisoo's condition. 1 week before Jisoo's birthday and Lee invites them for a simple dinner to their mansion with his family.