34

- Jisoo's Birthday -

Lisa, Soojoo, and Rośe are already in a garden, That full of different jisoo's favorite flowers. Lee decided to change the venue for his family because his wife wants to see daisies. Jennie was happy to see the flowers because it's her favorite, When Jennie notice that Lee is standing in front of her, their eyes meet then give a warm smile to him. Then a child running towards Jennie's direction.

Child: Mommy Jen! I'm bored and hungry.

Jennie: aish. This kid. Where's your daddy?

Lee: Jennie, do you like this place? And Cholo, come here. Do you want to eat?

Jennie: Yes this place is amazing. Cholo wants something to eat Lee. Haha, these cutie kids are bored I guess.

Lee: okay okay guys I think we need to go inside my wife cooks something special for us.

Rośe: omoooo. Come on Lisa the food is waiting.

Lisa: hahaha rośe! You really can't resist eating.

Jennie saw Soojoo walking towards her direction with a cup of coffee in her hand.

Soojoo: Hi Jen. Coffee?

Jennie: Thank you Soojoo.

Soojoo: I just want to say that you make a good decision.

Jennie: thank you. I know it's best for us.

Soojoo answers Jennie with a smile and hugged her. And bid a goodbye.

Soojoo: Just tell them that I need to visit someone. I have to go. Jennie, please be happy. Always.

Jennie:  I will. I will soojoo, thank you.

After Soojoo left, jennie sat down and sipped some of Soojo's coffee and put the glass back on the table, and jennie heard music coming from the radio near the table and she close her eyes. She imagine Jisoo

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
We don't need
Anything
Or anyone
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting...

While Jennie listening to the music she closes her eyes and imagines that Jisoo and Her are getting married. When Jennie open her eyes she saw Jisoo standing smiling at her.

- Jisoo -

I saw Jennie at our Garden I thought she's sleeping and I admit she's a fvcking pretty at her dress. While her eyes close I close my eyes too, and I imagine her with me. I imagine her marrying me. And I open my eyes and her about to open her eyes and I swear I'm the luckiest person because this girl sitting in my front is the girl who waits for me to wake up and never get tired waiting for me. And yeah my father marries her girl best friend and they have two children the eldest is not my father-child but he loves cholo so much and the second baby is my half brother she's 9 months already. And Jennie still single and yes she's still in love with me, we'll hehe joke.