32

Rośe enters the room and the doctors talking with Jennie and Lisa. When Soojoo notice that Jisoo in not with rośe she ask it to rośe.

Soojoo: Wheres Jisoo?

Rośe: She's going back to the mansion. She will pick up some clothes for Mr. Lee.

Lisa: oh! Omg. Uncle Lee you are awake!

Jennie: Lee. How are you? Do you need something? Are you hungry?

Lee begins to cry when she saw Jennie.

Lee: where's jisoo? She really needs you Jen. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done.

Jennie: no lee. It's fine. Don't worry. You need to rest. Don't cry. Jisoi get you some clothes. She'll be here in a minute.

Lee: I hurt my daughter's feelings. I wish I knew about this. And I'm sorry Jen. I didn't know that you're the girl Jisoo wants to marry someday.

Jennie: nobody wants this to happen, Lee.

Lee: Jen. I know how you love Jisoo. And I'll love to see you together. Please love my daughter she deserves you and you deserve her.

Jennie holds the hands of Lee and hugs him.

Jennie: Thank you for always supporting me, Lee. I'll promise that I will never break her heart again.

30 mins. After jisoo left the hospital, Jisoo drives her car fast as she can. Because she doesn't want to felt the pain in her heart. It's so hard for her to let go of Jennie for her father. Jisoo waits for almost 5 years to be with Jennie and today she gives up. Not because she finds someone else but because she loves Jennie and her willingness to sacrifices her happiness for her.

Suddenly the jisoo unnoticed that it's already red light and she must stop to her lane. But it's too late for her to step on the break a big truck hits Jisoo's car. People who witnessed the accident start to call an ambulance. The body of Jisoo covered by blood and before she closes her eyes she imagines, Jennie. And the last words of Jisoo is "I love you, Jennie"  ----------

                          -At the hospital-

Jennie, Rośe, Lisa, and Soojoo were just coming out from the elevator when they saw that there were a lot of nurses and two doctors who run to an ambulance at the door of the hospital.

Rośe: omg. What happening. Maybe another emergency.

Lisa: I think it's serious.

Jennie: look the person they carrying is familiar. I can't recognize her a lot of blood covering her face and body.

Soojoo: come on. Let's eat. We need energy. Lisa, can you call Jisoo? I forgot my phone.

Lisa: ah yes yes. It's been 2 hours I think when she left.

Rośe: Jen? What happens?

Jennie: I don't know. I feel uncomfortable when I saw that emergency.

Lisa: what?!

Soojoo: What happen?

Lisa: Jisoo doesn't answer my calls. And then I call the guard in their mansion and guess what, Jisoo never go there today. 

Ms. Jennie Kim. One of the nurses in the hospital calls her.

Nurse: Doctor Oh. Wants to talk to you.

Rośe: okay. We will go. Come on Jen. Let's go to the doctor, First. Maybe it's important.

Lisa and Soojoo nod to Rośe and they walk to the office of the doctor who was assigned for Lee's operation. The four girls were felt nervous when they sit down at the office. They can't explain why. And after 3 mins. The doctor enters the room with blood in her hospital gown and he starts to talk.

Doctor: I have a GOOD NEWS AND A BAD NEWS.

Soojoo: What's the Good news?  We need Good news first. Please.

Doctor: Lee finally has his Heart donor.

Jennie: aaaand the Bad news is?

-----/////-------------/////---------/////--------

Who is the heart donor? And what's the bad news?

How is Jisoo after the accident?

Will Jisoo see Jennie again?

Will this be the end of Jennie and Jisoo love story? Or this will be the start?