18

*Phone ringing*

Lisa: It's so early Jisoo, Soojoo please answer the f*ckin phone.

Soojoo: Lisa, It's your phone. Get up. I'm still sleeping.

Lisa grabbed her phone ad answer the phone call.

Lisa: *Lisa answers the phone while her eyes still close* Hello?

Jisoo: Haha I knew it. You guys still sleeping. Get up. Sleepyhead. I'm off to somewhere okay? Eat your breakfast with soojoo. I will go to your photo shoot today. See you later.

Lisa: Jisoo! Where the hell you are? You can't just leave us here. You brat!

Jisoo: haha See you later baby! bye *Jisoo Ended the call*

Jisoo went to their mansion. The Ten Maids line up when Jisoo enters the house, Jisoo really misses their house.

Maids: Good day Master Jisoo. Welcome back.

Jisoo Just nods and smiles at the maids. She notices that the her pictures and their Family pictures when she's young are gone. She asks the maids where their pictures at first no one want to answer, maybe her father doesn't want to tell her but she tells them that it's ok and she already move on about their family issue. and one maid answer.

Maid: Master Lee wants to keep all your picture's to a room upstairs. Even your family pictures, Master Jisoo.

Jisoo: Why? Because her girl used to go here?

Maid: Yes Master. And he told us to keep quiet.

Jisoo just smiles and goes upstairs to see their pictures and she told herself self "That pathetic old man. he really wants to hide his family for a girl huh?." and Jisoo smirk. When the maid opens the lock of room she saw the beautiful face of her mother again. Even it's just a picture she felt that her mother is there. A tear falls down to her face when she remembers her mother.

After she visits the mansion, she told the maids that never tell her father that she went there. Jisoo drives her car and went to the mall that she owns. She bought a black leather jacket and a new pair of jeans that will match her jacket. When she walking in the mall a lot of people whispering and staring at her. She hears some girls said "OMG are she real?. She's so pretty." , "I need to take picture of her", "She stole my heart already" And some people taking some pictures of her. Jisoo really doesn't mind them. She's focused on thinking about what she will do if she meets Jennie again. She's lucky enough that Lee or her dad hides her to the people in short no one will know about her. Jisoo keeps her identity to everybody even when she's in London for some reason.

Jisoo's picture spread to social media so fast. A lot of people liking and sharing her photos. After a minute when she's already in her car Lisa calls her.

Lisa: Hey! Badass Girl. So you are now an internet star. We're here already at the photoshoot and guess what all the people here asking about you. They don't know that we know you. And the girl you want to win back she's here I think Jennie already saw your picture Jisoo. She's talking to Rose now.

Jisoo: What? It's so fast. aish. People nowadays. Anyway, I'm on my way.

Lisa: Just behave here Jisoo. Hahaha. Don't be obvious to Jennie that you really want to see her.

Jisoo: of course Lisa, I'll buy flowers for you and Soojoo.

Lisa: No need to buy me a flower. Just buy flowers for soojoo, Makie Jennie jealous ha?

Jisoo: Just a little bit. Maybe she will see my worth right?

Lisa: Maybe? I don't know. Just come here Jisoo! I miss my Best friend already haha.

Jisoo: So cheesy ha, haha okay. Bye.