Ch. 3 - Aizawa

Eventually, Izuku had calmed down with the help of Nishihara. She had seen that her job was finished so she left the room leaving Izuku alone with Eraserhead.

Izuku sits in silence thinking about what's to come while Eraserhead looks up at the ceiling.

'What's gonna happen to me? Will they put me in jail, or worse, kill me? I don't wanna die. I want to see Kacchan again, I wanna play with him, even if he does hurt me. I wish I didn't have this stupid quirk. I want my Momma, I'm sorry Momma.'

"Hey kid," Eraserhead spoke in his calm and emotionless voice, "You're mumbling."

Izuku looks at Eraserhead with his eyes wide, he knew what happened when he mumbled. His father hated when he would mumble, so as punishment, Izuku's father would put a muzzle on him to keep him from speaking. He hated that muzzle, it was to small and dug into his skin. Izuku started to shake as well as hyperventilate. He curled up into a ball, with his hands protecting his head as he started to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Izuku whispered over and over again.

Eraserhead jumps up from his seat as he starts to cry, he walks over to the kid, who knows what could happen if he didnt calm down. As the beep from the heart monitor sped up, so did Izuku's panic attack. His breaths become sharper, like he couldn't get all the air he needed. Eraserhead start to rub on Izuku's back while gushing the child. "Hey, Izuku, calm down. It's okay, you're not in trouble. It's going to be okay," he spoke calmly.

Izuku starts to calm down, he looks up to the tired man with his puffy red eyes, brimming with tears. "You're not gonna muzzle me?" He asks.

Muzzle him? God no! What did his Dad do to him. "No! Why would I do that?" Eraserhead questions.

"*Sniff* W-well whenever I, whenever I wh-whould mum-mum-mumble, Da-ad would put the mu-muzzle on m-m-me" Izuku answered through sobs.

This poor kid, he seemed so sweet. With everything going on, he's only been kind and had complied with everything he's been asked of. "No kid, I'm not going to muzzle you. No one he will ever muzzle you. Got that?" Spoke Eraserhead.

Izuku just nods his head as he tries to stop crying. Eraserhead sits there, rubbing Izuku's back, trying to help.

Eventually the kid calms back down and Eraserhead walks to the chair in the room. He takes a seat, takes a deep breath, looks up, then closes his eyes.

"Mr? Am I going to jail?" Izuku asks.

Eraserhead looks at the kid. Is that what the kid is worried about? He looks at Izuku as Izuku looks back with a red and puffy, yet determined, look. Eraserhead gives a chuckle, must to Izuku's surprise. "No kid, you're not going to jail, and they're not gonna kill you either. What happened was an accident," Eraserhead smirks.

With that Izuku starts to tear up again. "R-really?"

Oh great, the kid is crying again. I guess that's to be expected, he's scared after all.