Ch. 27 - Shinsou

Listen, I may not like Midoriya, but Dad and Papa would worry if he didn't come home, so I helped him. It obvious he hasn't been telling Dad and Papa he's being bullied, so neither will I. Maybe it'll make him want to leave on his own. I leave him in his room and walk out right when Dad and Papa come home.

"Oh, hey Hitoshi," Dad says. I wave at him and head to my room.

"Wait Hitoshi, we wanted to talk," Papa says. I stop and turn around right outside my room.

"About what?" I question. Dad and Papa take a seat on the couch and pats an open spot. I go over and take a seat.

"We wanted to ask if you knew anything was going on with Izuku?" Of course its about him.

"Not that I can think of." We sit in silence. "Oh wait, he said he wasn't feeling well today, so he's sleeping right now."

"Is that it?" Papa asks. I nod and shrug. Papa and Dad sigh in relief. "Well that's good."

"Yeah, he's just been... off lately and we were worried," Dad adds. I nod and stand up.

"Can I go do my homework now? Mr. Okinashi gave us a lot to do," I laugh. They nod and shoo me off. I go to my room and sigh. Of course they're worried about him. Stupid Midoriya freaking out MY parents. It doesn't matter he won't be here much longer. My quirk will make sure of that.

I sleep that night preparing my plan. Get him to break a few things, have him act up in school, it should be easy. Just make him unwanted.

This morning would be the start, I wake up and go to the kitchen after getting ready and see Midoriya is already eating. I sit down across from him and have a plate of toast slid to me.

"We gotta go boys, behave and have a good day," Papa yells. I wave and so does Izuku as Papa leaves with Dad.

Izuku gets up when I do and we together leave after I lock the door. Right before I hop on the train, I ask him a question. "You good Midoriya,"

"Huh? Oh yea-"

"Miss the train and forget about this," I say as I get on the train. He doesn't follow and stands right outside the train. The doors close and I leave without him.

Step 1) Make him late for school ✔

At school, he comes in late. "Izuku, why are you late?" Asks Mr. Tsutsui. He apoligizes and answers "I don't know," very quietly before sitting down. He seemed confused, good, he doesn't remember. At lunch time I ask another question. "Izuku, wanna eat lunch with me?"

"O-oh yeah su-"

"Cause a scene at lunch and forget about this." I say. He follows me to lunch and there he gets lunch from the line and dumps applesauce on the person he sits next to.

"YOU QUIRKLESS FREAK!" She yells getting mad and in response smashes his face with chicken pot pie. Izuku then throws his apple at her but misses and hits the boy next to her. This starts a food fight. I sneak out to avoid being hit by flying food.

Step 2) Cause a scene ✔

He comes back to class late after a trip to the principals office with his head low. He sits down while everyone around us snickers at him. I ask him another question.

"Are you okay Midoriya? What happened?"

"I'm not sur-"

"Call the teacher's lesson boring, make a scene, and forget about this." I say. As the teacher teaches Midoriya raises his hand.

"Yes Midoriya?"

"Your lesson is boring. Honestly make it intresting, try not to boe is to sleep!"

"Midoriya! I don't know what has gotten into you today but go to the office! I don't need your criticism today! You are the student!" Our teacher yells. Midoriya snaps out of it and in confusion, walks to the office, head low and class laughing at him.

Step 3) Get him sent to the office ✔

All I can do at school is done, now for home. As I'm about to leave I get a text from Papa.

Papa

Stay at school today.

Why?

Midoriya's in trouble.

Really? I knew something happened but I didn't know he'd get in that much trouble.

Well he started a food fight, was late to class, and insulted his teacher. I'm not quite sure what's going on but something isn't right.

That was the end of the conversation. Perfect. Everything was going according to plan. I stand outside of Mrs. Yadashi's office waiting for Dad and Papa to leave. When they leave Izuku is following puffy eyed and crying, hugging Tulip close. Dad looks at me for some reason but shakes his head and we walk, and take a train, home.  At home Izuku goes to his room and I go to mine. Time for step 4. I go to Izuku's room and knock on the door. Izuku opens the door, red eyed and looks up at me. "Can I come in?" He nods and lets me in. I stand by  the door while he sits on the bed. I ask one more question.

"How are you doing Izuku?"

"I don't kno-"

"Break the plates, cause a scene at dinner an-"

"AIZAWA YAMADA HITOSHI WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Papa yells opening the door. I stand shocked. "I WAS JUST GETTING IZUKU FOR DINNER AND THIS IS WHAT YOURE DOING!? HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS ALL DAY?" Papa asks. Dad comes around the corner as I stand not knowing what to do. Midoriya had snapped out of it since my comand went incomplete. Dad walks in.

"Izuku let's leave Mr. Yamada and Shinsou." Oh shit. Dad may be scary, but Papa mad was scarier. The door closes and I'm left alone with Papa.

"Hitoshi, I am EXTREMELY disappointed in you. Why in the world would you do this?"

"BECAuSE WE DONT NEED HIM! WE WERE FINE JUST YOU DAD AND ME. WE WERE PERFECTLY FINE! YOU NEED TO SEE WE DONT NEED HIM!"

"Hitoshi! Hush! You may not understand but he needs us! We've told you part of his past! He needs Aizawa, and he needs us to help him!"

"EXACTLY, HE NEEDS US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND," I'm sobbing at this point. "WE. DONT. NEED. HIM!" Papa stands there shocked as I ball my eyes out. I leave the room slamming the door open, head to my room ignoring Izuku having a panic attack, and slam my door shut. We don't need him.