Ch. 8

'Izuku'

'Izuku is that you?'

'Izuku open your eyes.'

"M... mom? Is... is that you?"

'Izuku you need to wake up now.'

"Mom! Mom where are you?"

'Izuku, it's not time for us to meet again. You need to wake up. Open your eyes. LIVE!'

Izuku's eyes shot open. His breathing was fast, in a way that it could be mistaken for a panic attack.

He moves his blankets off of him, frantically looking around. "Mom? Mom, where are you? Mom!" He stood up looking around, "Mom! Where are you?" He cried.

While all of this was happening in less than a minute, he failed to notice the three other people in the room, all who were awoken by the first 'Mom?'.

Confused, they all watched until he stood up. Aizawa bolted up to grab him as he made his way to the door.

"Mom! Mom where are you? Mom!" A pair of arms were wrapped around him.

"Izuku. Izuku! Izuku, calm down," Aizawa called. Izuku struggled against Aizawa, but being so small, it was futile.

Izuku soon stopped struggling and gave in to the arms. He collapsed into Aizawa's arms and started to sob. "Mom! Mom where are you?"

"She's not here, Izuku," Aizawa cooed. Izuku started to calm, but he was still crying.

"I heard her. Its... it's been so long..."

Aizawa nodded and began to walk Izuku back to the bed he slept on. Laying him down, Aizawa brushed Izuku's long hair out of the way as well as wiped a few tears.

Izuku curled into a ball with his knees to his chest, face in his knees, arms hiding his face, and back against the headboard.

Aizawa was going to say something when Nezu hops out of his seat and walks to Izuku. He climbed onto the foot of Izuku's bed and placed a paw on one of Izuku's hands.

Confused at the soft touch Izuku lifted his head just a bit to get a look at Nezu. Nezu had a look of sadness. He gave a small smile and looked at Izuku. "How have you been Izuku?"

Izuku responded by burying his head into his arms and knees again. Nezu sighed and started to move his paw, rubbing Izuku's hand in a comforting way.

They four sat in silence as the sun began to rise.

Recovery Girl also hopped off her seat, making her way to Izuku. She took a chair next to Izuku's bed.

"Izuku, is it?" Izuku slightly looked up once again.

"Izuku, I'm Recovery Girl, the nurse of U.A. If you don't mind, I have a couple questions for you." Izuku raised his head fully.

"Are you in any pain?" A shake of the head from Izuku.

"Any troubles breathing?" Another shake. Good, he'd calmed down from his panic attack.

"Any light headedness?" Izuku nods his head.

"Alrighty then. Any fatigue?" A nod.

"Weakness?" Another nod.

"Izuku, when is the last time you've eaten?" Nothing.

"Why do you have so many bruises and cuts?" Nothing

"All right then, I think that's it. Izuku, there is not much I can do here, so I'm going to call an ambulance to-"

"No!" Everyone looks at Izuku. "I... I mean I'm fine."

"No you're not," Aizawa spoke. "I agree with Recovery Girl and will make sure you make it there."

Izuku looks down, he doesnt say a word.

"Recovery Girl, why don't you call the Ambulance." With a nod, Recovery girl left the room.

Aizawa goes over and picks up the boy. Izuku shows no resistance to being picked up. He didnt care anymore.

Aizawa walked out the nurses office with Nezu a following close behind. Recovery Girl was just getting off the phone as she walked along with them.

They walked to the gates of U.A. and made it there just in time for the ambulance to show up.

They take Izuku and place him on a stretcher, putting him inside the vehicle. Recovery girl hopped inside as well and the doors were shut. The engine started and the Ambulance drove away leaving Aizawa and Nezu.

"I must be going Aizawa. I apologize for the sudden departure but I need to get ready for the day. The U.A. still needs its principal. Oh, and, goodluck. Woth you're husband and everything."

"What?"

"Check your phone. Good day Aizawa," Nezu waved.

Aizawa quickly pulled his phone out to 57 misscalls and 264 texts all from Hizashi.

"Shit."