Ch. 26 - Izuku

School was boring for me. Learn nothing and be ignored, but I was fine with that. No one cared so neither did I. Everyday I walked home with Shinsou, laid in my room for a couple hours, then ate dinner with Mr. Yamada and Mr. Aizawa. It was peaceful in my opinion, no one bothered me and I could sleep during lunch.

"Midoriya, today go home without me, I have a club meeting," Shinsou said at lunch. I nodded and he left me in my silent circle. The end of the day came and I left the school, following the path I followed Shinsou on. I took a turn here, walked straight here, and people blocked my path? Thag's not normal.

"You're the quirkless freak from 3-G, right," spoke on of the boys blocking my path. I didn't nod, I just held Tulip close preparing to run.

"Come on, answer the man," a girl spoke coming from behind me. Crap. They surrounded me. The big boy from before walked up to me and stuck his face close.

"Ya know, I kinda feel bad for you. You just joined the wrong school. Here, we don't like quirkless kids, so we help them leave. Now it's time to help you." He grabs my hair and pulls me up, causing me to drop Tulip. I lead my hands to my hair as he pulls me off the ground by my scalp and struggle to escape.

"L-let me g-g-go," I stutter.

"L-let me g-g-go," another boy mocks walking to me. He kicks Tulip out the way and touches the back of my neck with his finger tips. It burnt really badly, I'm guessing it was his quirk.

"Ya know, if it wasn't for that mind freak walking with you everyday, we would've done this sooner," said a diffrent girl. She walked up to me, took off a mask, and blew her breath in my face. It smelled horrible. I coughed and gagged at it.

"Oi, it's rude to do that to a girl, especially my girlfriend," spoke the boy holding me. He makes a fist and punches me in the stomach, then drops me on the floor leaving me gasping for air.

"We'll see you later freak," says the girl with bad breath, as everyone in the group leaves. I'm left on the ground, my neck burned in four small places, and gasping for air after having the wind knocked out of me with a single punch to the gut. I stand up and grab Tulip dusting her off.

"It's okay," I say to her. I give her a hug to tell her it's okay now. I walk home, and relize Shinsou didn't give me the keys. I try to open the door. Locked. I don't remember being told of a spare, so I sit down on the floor, hug Tulip, and cry. I didn't know what else to do, but I eventually calmed down and did my homework outside of the door. Later Shinsou comes home and after saying a naughty word, he opens the door for me and mumbles and apology. I nodded and smiled slightly and went to my room to sleep. I wake up to Mr. Yamada shaking me awake.

"Hey buddy, hate to wake ya, but it's time to eat," he says softly. I roll over and stand up, rubbing my eyes, holding Tulip close. I follow him to the dinning room where I lay my head down on the table.

"Long day?" Mr. Aizawa asks. I nod and grab some salad, I wasn't that hungry. Mr. Aizawa nods, "I agree. These kids ...," he grumbles something incomprehensible. I finish eating and immediatly head to my room to sleep. I didnt feel like talking today. Mr. Aizawa soon comes into the room and sits on the edge of the bed. "Hey, you feeling okay?" He says reaching over to feel my forehead. I nod as he sighs in relief. "That good, I don't feel a fever either, thank goodness. Well, sleep well then, and don't forget to take your medicine and shower and such," he says leaving the room.

The next day at lunch, the girl with bad breath walked into our classroom. "Midoriya!" She happily waves to me. This surprised me, she was so hostile the day before. She walks over to my desk and sits on it, her skirt riding up. "Let's eat lunch together," she says seductively. I sit in shock at her and she just scoffs and grabs my hand, pulling me and Tulip with her. We walk outside where she lets go of my wrists and wipes it on her uniform. "Ew," she simply says. Before I got socked in the back on the head by one of the boys in her group. I fall face first into the grass, and rub my nose as I sit back up.

"Thanks for coming freak," the main boy says kicking me in the stomach. They beat me up during lunch and one of the Dudes walks me back, acting like nothing happened. This is what my lunches looked like from then on.

A couple days later Shinsou had another club meeting, and handed me the keys this time. I place them in the bag along with Tulip, and start to head home. Along the way, I'm once again surrounded ded by the group of people from yesterday. This time, I think I'm ready. I grab my bag and prepare to run.

"Hey there freak," the main boy said, and I book it past him. I squeeze between him and his friend and run as fast as I could to the train station, but I'm quickly outrun my him and punched in the stomach once again falling to the floor. "Where did you think you were going freak?" His buddies slowly catch up and laugh at me.

"What, thought you could outrun the caption of the track team. Stupid," spoke his girlfriend. I slowly get up, catching my breath, only to be kicked in the chest by another of his buddies. His girlfriend walks up to me.

"Pick him up for me. I'm not going near that dirty floor," she says menacingly. One of the dudes picks me up and she walks over. She once again takes of her mask and blow in my face. It smells even more putred then before. I gag at the smell almost throwing up my breakfast. "Like it? It's not the best quirk, but it'll do," she says seductively. The boys cackles and cheer for her as she goes over and hugs her boyfriend. I cough and muster up some brave words.

"T-then I g-g-guess you two don-t-t ki-ss-ss much with h-how much y-y-your breath s-me-mells." Her face drops and her boyfriend angrily looks at me. He walks over and punches me quare in the gut, grabs me from his buddy and slams me on the floor. He kicks me in my sides, avoiding my face, and finished with a stomp on my leg. I heard a crack but ignored it. The pain I was I. Was immense and I regretted my words of bravery.

"Think before you speak, freak," and with that, that left. I was left on the floor of an empty road, by myself and freakin out. There I had a panic attack and with no one around, I ended up passing out. I woke up to Shinsou carrying me in the house, and setting me on the couch. He left and came back with a med kit and helped my wounds.

"Dont think to much, I just don't want Dad and Papa to worry." He finishes and helps me back to my room where he lays me down. "Try to sleep some, and don't worry Dad and Papa, they have enough to worry about."