Your Ocs

Okay this is a quick and short thing I'm adding. It will be deleted when I have chosen who id like.

I want an original quirk and a not so over powered one. I keep seeing animal related ones or Angel, when if you look at the characters the owner of MHA (i forgot how to spell his name tbh) there aren't many animal quirk related characters. I'm more inclined to pick a character with an interesting quirk, even if it is a little op.

Here's an example of someone's oc I have said, "yes definetly" because of their quirk. @Solarisr Has made an oc called Milly Solaris. Her quirk is Solar-Can use sun rays to give her strength and give energy to others. This is something I have never heard of and never would have thought of.

Also, personality. Give me something other then shy, quiet, and nice, unless it has something to do with your quirk. I have chosen one of those. But I need something more than that. Bakugous character isn't very nice, but he's interesting. Monoma is another example of that. Iida, he can be brutally honest and stills to his morals, that's different compared to shy, nice, and quiet.

I am still picking and will give it another day, for more people to read and maybe rewrite their characters. I will let you know, there won't be 20 or even 18 im picking. I'm keeping it small because remember, Aizawa is known to expell people from his class. So, just a fair warning.

Also, please don't make them family of an already existing character like a todoroki, or an Iida etc.