Ch.13 - Nezu

In all honesty, I didn't need everyone, my plan was just that simple. Turn the evidence over to the police, show up to both of Izuku's foster families doors, and arrest the adults where they stand. The evidence is irrefutable, even if they are from a child. Children's voices are still valid, and besides, it's coming from me. What are they going to say, no?

The only reason I have these three heros in particular is for two reasons. Back up for each house call and Aizawa and Yamada both deserved to know.

"Hello everyone. A pleasure as always. I apologize for the last minute meeting," I great the heros walking in.

"Mm," Aizawa grunts pulling his seat out. "So where's everyone else?"

"Oh this is it."

Aizawa lifts an eyebrow in question. "Alright, then what's this about?" He lazily places his head on his hand.

"I'm sure you all have at least heard the name 'Izuku Midoriya'," this caught everyone's attention.

"That kid that killed his family 6 years ago?" Midnight asks warning glares from everyone.

I clear my throat. "*Ahem* A bit blunt Midnight, but yes."

"What about him?" She asks.

"He was recently in an accident which directly reflects his mental health and all together well being. The actions of his guardians are in fact directly related to the cause of the incident."

"They beat him, didn't they?" Hizashi asked quietly.

"Both families did a bit more than beat him. Take a listen," I pull out the tape and press play stopping right before Izuku is knocked out.

Aizawa and Hizashi looked pissed. Their aura was one of a murder doing it for revenge. Midnight on the, other hand, looked sad.

I quickly spoke before anyone could get a word in. "Both families who've hosted Izuku will be arrested under child abuse. I've already turned in the evidence to the police who have placed an arrest on the adults. Tommorrow we will head over to each house to make sure they don't place any more children in harm's way."

"..."

"..."

"..."

I sigh. I guess this was to be expected. "I would like you all to be at xxx police station at 9:00am tommorrow. Understood?"

"Yeah," a growl from Aizawa. There came a nod from Hizashi. Midnight looked at the two in confusion, she didn't quite understand just why they were so distraught by this. As heros, dealing with child abuse cases aren't rare, but she let it go giving a nod and smile to Nezu.

"Alright, Midnight, you're dismissed."

Midnight gives a nod before standing up and walking to the door. She turns around to take one more look in confusion at the pissed Aizawa and silent Yamada.

The door closes with a satisfying click and silence wills the air.

I take a deep breath. "Aizawa. I hope this time we can gi-"

"We'll do it," Yamada says. He looks me in the eyes with determination. Aizawa looks at him in surprise.

"Well that was much easier than I thought." I pull out a stack of papers and slide them over. "This is all of Izuku's information as well as the papers for taking in a foster kid. Since you've fostered before the process won't be as long as it was before you started fostering Hitoshi."

"Wait, babe are you sure? This isnt a decision someone should make in a matter of seconds," Aizawa asks.

"Listen, Sho. I know you want this, I want this as well and who knows what's going to happen to him after this. This kid needs something stable, people he can trust, we are those people. Plus, we've been talking about fostering again. This is perfect Sho."

Aizawa looks like he's at a loss for words. He give a sigh before giving a small smile. He turns to me and grabs the papers. "Alright, we'll do it."

"Perfect!" I say clapping my hands. "Now you are dismissed. Have fun with that paperwork!" I wave them goodbye. The stand up, papers in hand, and walk about hand in hand.

Ah young love.