Ch. 18 - Shinsou

I'm awaken to the sound of my alarm clock. It may be the weekend, but Dad and Papa said Midoriya comes today.

Great.

Perfect.

I am very not pleased with the outcome and I don't know how I can make this any more clear, but my plan to get rid of him is simple. Make Dad and Papa not want him anymore. Yeah, the Midoriya kid has been through a lot, but the kid doesn't deserve them. They're busy enough with teaching and hero work, they don't need a kid with problems as well. Granted I have my fair share of problems, but it's not like it affects my every day life.

So I wake up, get ready, and fall back asleep. I don't know when their getting home and I'm not about to stay up waiting for him.

At about 11:47 I'm awoken Papa calling my name. Hurray, Midoriya is here. So, I leave my room and walk up to him. He's suppose to be my age? He's so small I would've thought he was in 6th grade. I sigh and stick my hand out. "Shinsou Hitoshi, or Aizawa Yamada, Hitoshi, but you can just call me Hitoshi."

"M-M-Midoriya Izu-uku," he stutters without shaking my hand.

"You're suppose to shake his hand Izu," Dad says.

"Oh, um..." he lightly takes my hand and gives a small shake.

"Would you like to see your room?" I ask.

"Uh... S-sure."

God this stuttering was going to get annoying. I just nod and turn around. I noticed he wasn't following me so I give him a wave in which he runs to catch up to me. I open his room, our guest room, and he tears up at its simplicity. That startled me. How am I suppose to react? So, I just call Dad.

He said he was fine, but I still don't know why he cried. Not only does he look like a 6th grader but he acts like a kindergartner.

"So. Um... this is where you'll be sleeping. Dad and Papa are taking us shopping tommorrow, so you can get things to decorate it then," I say to try and talk to him.

"Thank you," he says. Well at least he has manners, that's when Papa comes knocking on the door frame.

"It's lunchtime little listeners. What do you want to eat?"

"A PBJ is fine with me," I answer. It's my go to lunch. Simple yet delicious.

"Oh you don't have to get me anything I'm fi-"

"PBJ for Hitoshi and a bowl of fruit for Izuku, got it," Papa says walking away. I shrug off the interaction and try to start another conversation.

"So... what's the bunny's name?"

"Oh... um... it's Tulip."

"Oh... Cool." Damn this kid sucks at this. I didn't want him here anyway.

"Do-do you play any ca-card games?" He asks out of the blue.

"Hm? Yeah, I guess."

"Wanna play o-one?"

"I have homework, just stay in here until Papa calls us for lunch." I didn't have homework, I just wanted to leave. The kids boring and I didn't care, so I left. I sit in my room playing some Super Smash Bros. When Papa calls for lunch. I walk out and take the sandwhich with a thanks. I take a bite walking back to my room when Dad interrupts my actions.

"What are you doing Hitoshi?"

"Going back to my room?"

"It's Izu's first day, eat lunch with us."

"But Dad I have homework."

"You can do it later, come on let's go."

I am not happy. I hate this. Why are we doing this?