Ch. 23 - Aizawa

Last Period, time for the kids to show off their quirks. They all change in the locker room while Izu and I waited on Training Ground Beta, the one that looks like a city. They all rush out on the field in their Hero Costumes, excited to show off to Izuku.

"We never have an audience, this is so exciting!" Higomi exclaims.

Seat Number 1: Higomi Taru

Quirk: Photograpgh - 10 times a day, they can take a photograph of what they see using their mind and share it with others.

This lively girl is quick to tease.

"Calm down, its just a kid," Mizuno says.

Seat Number 13: Mizuno Yasuhiro

Quirk: Chains - He can make chains appear out of thin air and use them to swing and capture.

This boy is a calming one.

"Yeah but its Aizawa's kid, I wonder what his quirk is?" Izuku flinched at Higomi's question.

"Alright class, today were going to play hide and seek, with a twist. The point of the game is stealth and search. Everyone is a hider and a seeker. The point is to find all of your classmates without being found. Everyone has a diffrent colored sticker, stick one of these bad boys on someone and thats one point, get one on you, minus a point. Whoever has the most points wins, got it."

"Yes sir!" The class shouts.

"Now, they'll be a 5 minute grace period to hide, ready, go!" A horn sounds to start and the kids run inside while Izuku and I walk to the controlled room. We sit and watch the kids climb and run through the mock city.

Akio immediately faded into the shadows.

Seat Number 10: Akio Hatsuki

Quirk: Shade - She can fade in and out of shadows and move around. The darker the shadow, the longer she can stay.

This girl is fast to fade away from a conversation.

Akio is who I would bet all my money on for this game. Anyone who walked by her would be screwed. As the timer runs out a fight is already starting. Gin had started a fight with Lui, surround him in his thick fog. Lui managed to get his hand on Gin and it was all over.

Seat Number 3: Lui Hanazaki

Quirk: Floodgate - One touch and he has unlimited knowledge on you and your plans.

I'd be careful if I were you in public.

Lui slapped his sticker on and ran away, leaving Gin in his own fog. As Lui ran her legs were wrapped in chains and she was hoisted up to the roof of a building to be slapped in the forehead with a sticker by Mizuno. With that he sets a stunned Akio down and starts to Spiderman swing from building to building. A couple streets down was a small chipmunk slapping stickers on a group fight between Kumo, Kyoka, and Jessica.

Seat Number 2: Simon Nakamura

Quirk: Transform - He can transform any animal, though he prefers smaller.

This small, but tough bean is a force to be reckoned with.

He slaps three stickers, one on each of the girls ankles, and retreats. As he runs Akio pops put of the shadows, grabbing his tail. She quickly slaps a sticker on his fur and retreats into the shadows.

In the fight betweem Kumo, Kyoka, and Jessica, it seemed to be more of a fight between Jessica and Kyoka vs. Kumo, as Kyoka has falled under Jessica's persuation. The only reason Kumo had survived was she was covering her mouth and nose with one arm and fighting with the others. A vine of rose whips to Kumo which she catches, pulls towards her, slaps on a sticker, throws to a wall, and stickers her on with web. With this, Jessica knew she lost and just accepted it when Kumo ran towards her with a sticker. Kyoka free from the Persuasion, vine whips out of the web, sticks a sticker on Jessica, and books it after Kumo.

On a roof elsewhere, there was a battle starting between Akemi and Milly. Milly was charged up by the sun and Akemi had been making some paper lions to throw at her. The battle raged as lions where shredded one after another, but Akemi has won due to Milly missing his big play. While this was going on, he took the shards to the lions to make a roof of paper shielding Milly from the sun, and he simple slaps a sticker on and flies away on a giant paper crane.

Down below Chara was battling Joni. Joni was weak and Chara had the upper hand. Using the metal, she cuffed her to a wall, giving Chara the win.

The battles continue and rage, as expected Akio doing very well, and Izuku was loving it. He bounced up and down, made play by plays, it was adorable. Eventually his fun was ended when the buzzer rang and the game was over.

Points

Akio- 12
Kumo- 8
Milly- 8
Simon- 7
Jessica- 7
Mizuno- 7
Kyoka- 6
Chara- 6
Gin- 5
Akemi- 4
Lui- 2
Higomi- 1
Joni- 1

"Nice job Akio, hide and seek was pretty much a game made for you. Higomi and Joni, I expect to see you tommorrow for extra training, today was disappointing. The good news is no one was in the negatives, so no one gets a 0," I said as Izuku bounced next to me. He seemed to want to talk. "Izuku, how do you think they did?"

"You guys were so cool! You were like pow, and she was like woosh! And," he rampled on getting into specifics on each quirk and how they could do better or something new they could try. His insight was really something, he's make a great teacher at U.A. but right now he's waaaaay to young. The kids seemed to generally care and listen to his suggestions, though most were caught up in how cute he was.
"Um..." Izuku tugs at my pants flustered, "I'm done now." He seemed a little embarrassed, but honestly, it was too cute.

"Welp, that all for class today. You're dismissed." And with the the kids all leave. "You ready to head to your new school? We have to get you signed up," I ask. He looks down and nods, clutching Tulip close. I take his hand and we head to Hizashi's last class. Inside he seems to be packing up. I nock and poke my head in. "You ready?"

"Yeaaaaaa!" He says kinda loudly. Izuku covers his ears and clutches Tulip tightly. "Op, sorry little listener," he pats Izuku's head as we leave for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaaaay finally I got one done. 2 more coming this week as an apology for not posting. Anyway credit time

Seat Number One: Higomi Taru
ma5t3rm1nd

Seat Number Two: Simon Nakamura
@w0nd3r2001

Seat Number Three: Lui Hanazaki
XxClearly_UnstablexX

Seat Number 10: Akio Hatsuki
@TodoDekuShipper14

Seat Number 13: Mizuno Yasuhiro
Astoria243

Thank you all for your submissions. I had fun reading them. Might do them again for another story. Wink wink, nudge nudge, so take a look at those 2. Please. Okay done with self plug in see you. Also, fan art, I've seen comment, plz make it and send it to me. I'll tag you and make a chapter dedicated to fan art. I think thats my dream as an author is to have fan art.