Not a Chapter but one will be coming today

Oof, long title huh? Anyway, hi. I have properly introduced myself. I'm Coutir but you can call me anything. (that is reasonable and nice) ignore the animations part. A short lived 7th grade dream of mine, I find writing waaaaay more enjoyable.

Drawing or Writing? Which do you prefer?

Anyway I'm here to tell you my upload schedule (Yaaaay)

I know for a long time it was like, ultra slow, but with quarantine I have a lot more time. So, I'm TRYING to upload once a day. If I dont, please dont yell at me. I do give you permission to yell at me if it's been over a week though, even when quarantine is over.

If you like my stuff, just leave a comment, it makes me happy and makes me want to write more, knowing that people read and like my stuff. I'm not asking you to vote because I find that rude to ask yall for it. So, just leave a comment. Have a suggestion? Leave a comment. I mess up on grammar or spelling? Leave a comment! You just generally want to talk and make friends? LEAVE A COMMENT GOSH DANGIT!

Anyway, this is me signing out. Be on the lookout for another chapter today (4/26/20) And I'll start putting date on when the chapters are written, just so you know how long it's been.