Ch. 22 - Aizawa

Thank god the kids weren't yelling at each other when I walked in. They were talking in their groups, with some reading by themselves. I had a class of 13 kids, after expelling 7, including one recommended student. They weren't cut out for this class, but these kids, regardless of their rivalries and breaking my windows, were definetly going to make great heros, though I'd never tell them that directly. Once I came in, they sat in their seats with seat number 8 and 11 glaring daggers at each other. I still don't know why I haven't changed there seats.

Seat Number 8: Kumo Suijiku

Quirk: Spider - She can do anything a spider can do. Her six arms help shoot webs and climb walls and her four sets of eyes help her see all around her.

This girl takes 0 sass from her classmates, so watch out.

Seat Number 11: Kyoka Noriko

Quirk: Rose - Her body can create roses and use the stem to wrap around a body. Watch out for those thorns.

This sassy lady is certainly a match for Kumo.

I started class like normal, doing classic home room things before leaving, since the kids had Math with Ectoplasm. It was right before lunch that the kids had Heroic History with me, and on my way there I ran into Nedzu and Izuku.  "Hello Eraserhead, on your way to your class, correct?" Nedzu questions.

"Uh, yeah. Where are you and Izuku going?" I ask back.

"We're going to your class! I wanna see all their quirks!" Izuku answer excitedly. I pat his head and stop infront of the large 1-A door. I slightly push Izuku behind me and enter the classroom with my "shut up" face, as the class puts it. The all shut up when I walk in, but as soon as they spot Izuku, seats 12 and 6 jump up.

Seat Number 6: Akemi Chitose

Quirk: Paper Manipulation - With his quirk, he can transform paper into anything and control it.

The boy is as shy as they come

Seat Number 12: Chara Moonbrook

Quirk: Body Metal - With her quirk, she can secrete a liquid metal from her body and harden it into any form.

She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Chara runs to Izuku, and I capture her in my scarf before to can get to him as Izuku stands behind Nedzu. Surprisingly, is was Akemi who's hand shot up first.

"Yes, Akemi?"

"Who's the kid?" He asks.

"Yeah!" A muffle is said by Chara.

"Why don't you introduce yourself," Nedzu says to Izuku. He gives and nod and stands up straight, holds his hands in front of him, and looks at the ground, twiddling his thumbs.

"M-My name is M-Midoriya Iz-Izu-ku." He says quietly. Mostly everyone awwws and Chara stops struggling in my capture scarf, so I drop her on the ground. This times she walks up to Izuku, crouches down to his level and holds a hand out.

"My name is Chara Moonbrook, nice to meet you Midoriya," she says. Izuku takes her hand and nods. "Awww you're just so cute, how old are you Midoriya," she cues.

"Th-thirteen," he stutters. Chara sits there for a second as the class goes silent.

"Huuuuuh?!" Most of the class collectively goes.

"How, you look so young!" Chara say examining Izuku, so I grab her wuth my capture scarf again as he starts to shake. Seat 5, who is right infront of Izuku raiser har hand and speaks.

Seat Muber 5: Milly Solaris

Quirk: Solar - With the help of sunlight, her quirk allows her to use the sunlight and convert it into physical power and energy.

This clueless girl is brutally honest, and stupid at times, but is not afraid to speak her mind.

"So why are you so small?" She asks.

"Uh, well..."

"Some people are just small, Milly," Gin speaks.

Seat Number 7: Gin Kiri

Quirk: Fog - They can create a silver fog out of their mouth and control it, using it as if it were wind, lifting themself, others, objects, or pushing them away, etc.

With a mask to control their quirk when they speaks, they tends to be quieter and withdrawn from everyone else.

"Oh yeah... Good point Gin," Milly smiles. Gin looks away and gives a thumbs up.

"So why is he here then?" Joni asks

Seat Number 9: Joni Luvuru

Quirk: Love Power - She converts others love for someone into physical power. The love can be from herself or others.

This girl is as sassy as they come and a but narcissistic, but with her power, is that really a bad thing?

"Well, he doesn't go back to school until tommorrow, since he's transferring," I answer.

"Oh makes sense," Chara adds, still in my capture scarf. I out her down snd point to her desk, which she sluggishly walks to and sits down at.

"Now that that's over with, time for class."

""I'll leave Izu here, I'm afraid I have things to do," Nedzu says. He waves a goodbye to the class then to Izuku who waved goodbye back.

"Izu, why don't you sit next to Jessica in the back."

Seat Number 4: Jessica Lewis

Quirk: Persuasion - With skin to skin contact, she can give people the urge to listen to her. The longer the controlled are under her spell, the harder it is the break free.

This American Exchange student can be the most flirty or most mean person you've ever met, so beware of her good looks.

I wasn't quite sure if she was the best to sit him next to, but Gin was right in front if him, so he should be fine. Izuku takes a seat and I start the lesson, talking about some 2nd generation heros which definetly intrest Izuku. He may say he doesn't want to be a hero, but he certainly is intrested in them. The bell rings right as I finish and I hurry to make sure Izuku isn't bombarded by the class, I take his hand and we head to lunch. There we get him a fruit salad with no dressing for lunch and I just watch him eat in the Teacher's Lounge. Afterwords, he takes a nap while I grade some papers and wait fir last period which is 1-A's hero training. This is going to be very cool for Izu.

_______________________________________
Credit to the character's creators

Seat 4: Jessica Lewis
@That_bitch_again

Seat 5: Milly Solaris
@Solarisr

Seat 6: Akemi Chitose
This user no longer exists apparently (i looked each person up)

Seat 7: Gin Kiri
Sponge_Cipher

Seat 8: Kumo Suijiku
@BitterSweet-Mochi

Seat 9: Joni Luvuru
Zepto98

Seat 11: Kyoka Noriki
Brunette-Toga

Seat 12: Chara Moonbrook
This user apparently no longer exists.

I tried to link everyone who is in this episode, but for some reason not all of them worked when typing it in. If I put a name, they exist and you shod go follow them. There are still 5 more winners so stay tuned for next week.