Ch. 7 - Aizawa

It's been 6 years since Aizawa had helped Izuku. Since then, his life had been pretty great. He married Hizashi Yamada and adopted a son. Ever since he met Izuku, kids had started to bother him less, but teens still sucked. He learned this after adopting his son, Shinsou.

Shinsou was adopted when he was about 10. He was bullied for his quirk and wasnt a show off, which Aizawa liked. The other kids in the orphanage were all brats so Shinsou was an easy choice.

When he adopted Shinsou, he finally took up Nezu's offer to become a teacher, since it gave him more time with the child. He was a fairly strong minded kid and knew when to be quiet. He was also good at making coffee which Aizawa enjoyed.

Aizawa stood on top of a building, quietly watching the city below him. It had been a quiet night, nothing to report. His shift was almost up, so he decided to start his way back home.

Running from rooftop to rooftop was nice. The wind felt great, except for when it blew hair into his face. He was about to hop off onto an alleyway when he spotted a figure on a roof not to far from him. It was extremely suspicious.

He quietly jumped over to the figure. He watched, accessing the situation All he could make out was a tiny, slim figure. Couldn't be anything but a child. The child's hair was blowing in the wind as they looked down onto the street.

It was fast. He almost missed it. In one swift motion, the child climbed the gate and jumped. Eraserhead sprinted towards the falling kid, climbing and jumping the gate, reaching for the kid. Catching the kid in his capture gear he went back onto the rooftop.

Aizawa held the kid close as he sobbed. "Why?" The kid whispered.

"Why? Why'd ya jump? Don't go asking me why when you just tried to kill yourself!" Aizawa almost yelled.

The kid looked up, his dull green eyes, watered with tears. Aizawa had seen those eyes before. The eyes of a kid who had just lost his parents. The eyes of an 8 year old 6 years ago. The eyes of a kid who was now a teen. The eyes of Izuku Midoriya.

How could he forget those eyes. Green as emerald even when dulled. The eyes of a kid who brought him joy, while he sat in a hospital babysitting. He moved his capture gear from around the boy's head revealing long green hair. Messy, like it's been unbrushed for years. "Izuku... Is... is that you?"

The green haired teen finally recognized who had just saved him. The one who had saved his life the first time. Eraserhead. His favorite hero. "No... no... you werent suppose to see me... N... Not like this."

A panic attack. It had been so long since he helped quell one of those. As Izuku's breathe became ragged, he could only stare. It had been 6 years since he'd seen Izuku, and he never expected to see him in the circumstance.

As the small boy cried in his capture gear, he did the only thing he could. Hug him. He comforted the boy as best as he could, making sure not to let go of the suicidal child. Making sure he couldn't try again. Izuku eventually passed out from exhaustion.

As soon as the child was out, he called Nezu.
.
.
.
"Hello? Nezu speaking."

"I need Recovery Girl."

"Hm? This late. Are you o-"

"I said I need Recovery Girl!"

"Alright then all give her a call. But, are yo-"

"I'm on my way to U.A."

"Erase-"

Aizawa hang up and began to sprint to the U.A.

As his hair blew in the wind, he looked down at the small sleeping teen. He hadn't grown any bigger from when he first met him. What had happened to him?

Eventually he made it to U.A. and almost broke down the doors as he sprinted to Recovery Girl's office.

Inside, Recovery Girl sat in the office with Nezu, drinking some tea, still in her night gown. She looked up at Aizawa as he burst through the door.

With a sigh she set down her tea and hopped up. "Why in the world would you have Nezu call me over so late. A woman like me needs all the beauty rest she can get."

Aizawa quickly place Izuku onto a bed. "Oh my, what ever has happened to this child?" Recovery Girl question.

Aizawa sullenly looked at Izuku. "I... I don't know."

"Izuku Midoriya. My dearest 'math friend'," Nezu spoke with a hint of concern in his voice. "It's been six years and he's only gotten smaller."