{8}

i pulled away from colby with a grin, both of us smiling, and everyone - literally, everyone - making moaning noises from the other side of the room.
"shut up," i yelled, laughing. the moaning only got louder, and colby chuckled.
"i have a feeling they're not listening," he grinned, his hands still on my waist.
"me too," i giggled, reaching up to kiss him for the third time.
"they're only gonna moan even more," colby chuckled, stopping me before pressing his lips against mine. every time he did, it felt like my whole world came to a stop and it was just the two of us. surprisingly enough, there was no longer any moans when the kiss came to an end, just cheering and clapping.
"took you two long enough," corey laughed.
"can we go to tender greens later?" colby asked me casually like nothing happened, his hands now on a bottle of water.
"yeah," i giggled, grabbing myself a bottle and chugging it.
"c'mon, go get changed. i'm gonna take you somewhere today," colby ruffled my hair and i nodded, jogging upstairs. i bounced into my room happily and opened my wardrobe, browsing my clothes. i picked out a light grey sweater and black dungarees that only went halfway down my thighs. i smiled to myself and placed the items on my bed along with a pair of boxers and black nike socks. i closed my bedroom door and got dressed. my legs were literally hairless - i'd had to wax them for a dare, and then i realised i liked them like that so i continued to shave them. i got dressed and looked at myself in my full length mirror, giggling at how i liked the way i was looking. i played about with my hair until i liked the way it was sat and i yelled colby.
"yeah?" he yelled from his bedroom.
"i'm ready," i yelled back.
"i'm almost ready, come in here, i need your help," he yelled to me. i made my way out of my room and over to his, him looking in his wardrobe with furrowed eyebrows.
"what do you need help with?" i asked, hugging him from behind. he had no shirt on, and i was lowkey checking him out.
"i don't know what shirt to wear," he frowned, putting his hands on mine. i stepped in front of him and flicked through the shirts, finding one that was a similar shade of grey to my sweater, as he was wearing skinny black jeans.
"thank you," he chuckled, kissing my forehead and ruffling my hair.
"i just did my hair you asshole!" i yelled with a grin, slapping him playfully.
"sorry," he chuckled, holding my hand i slapped him with in his hands. i wrapped my arms around him with a grin, smiling against his still bare chest.
"you're so cute. let me get dressed though," he grinned, kissing my head and letting me let go, putting his shirt on.

"what is this place?" i mumbled, colby's hand leading me along.
"it's my safe place. whenever you guys don't know where i am, i'm here. i never shared it with anyone because i wanted my own private place where i could be alone, but i wanna share it with you," colby explained, leading me through the abandoned building. we had to climb through a small opening at the back of the building, but the inside was untouched. it used to be just a warehouse, now empty and abandoned. there was nothing inside, just the two of us.
"it's scary," i whispered, nervous.
"it's not that scary, hang on. it still has running electricity," he mumbled, letting go of my hand to jog over to a light switch on the other side of the room. it had six switches, and it lit up the whole building with bright white light.
"woah!" i giggled, seeing how big it actually was. it went back at least forty feet, and there was a room a little further down.
"look, in here," he grinned, taking me towards the room. he opened the door and turned that light on before stepping foot in it, so i could see what was inside. there was a table in the center with four chairs around it. he walked in and sat on the table with a grin, patting the wood next to him. i bounced over to him and sat with him, resting my head against his shoulder.
"you can't tell anyone about this place," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.
"i won't. it's our little secret," i giggled.
"we could have two little secrets.." he trailed off, looking at me with hopeful eyes.
"oh yeah? what's the second one?" i asked, knowing what he meant.
"sam.. would you do the absolute honour of being my boyfriend?" he asked with a nervous smile.
"took you long enough to ask me. of course," i giggled, kissing him softly. a strong gust of wind blew through the room, making me shiver. i pulled away and giggled.
"so, boyfriend. take us home? i'm freezing," i grinned, pecking his lips softly.
"of course," he chuckled, helping me up and leading us back outside.

(870 words)

couscous is gross