{12}

"so, what happened last night?" elton asked, me sat next to colby on the sofa.
"well, brennen - that reminds me, i need to speak to him - brennen sent sam a picture of this guy who looks exactly like me kissing some girl in target and said it was me so obviously sam's gonna think it's me, and there was only like two tiny differences that showed it wasn't me, anyway, so then sam ran away and i found him and explained i'd never do that to him," colby explained fast, me resting my head on his shoulder and holding his hand.
"so are you two a thing.. or?" elton asked.
"w-well-" i cut colby off.
"yeah, we are," i said loudly, squeezing his hand. colby grinned and i smiled, blushing slightly.
"what, like, actually?" elton grinned. colby nodded and went slightly red.
"oh my god i'm so happy for you guys! everyone!" elton stood up, running up the stairs to tell the others.
"elton!" me and colby laughed in sync, watching as he ran out of the room.
"oh my god," i groaned, giggling.
"at least we don't have to hide anything anymore," he chuckled, kissing me passionately. i grinned and giggled, pulling away.
"you need to speak to brennen, remember?" i kissed his cheek softly, planting several soft kisses along the side of his face.
"oh yeah," he grinned, pulling out his phone as i continued to kiss his face.
"colby, dude, he's begging for you to kiss him," jake laughed. elton must've rounded everyone downstairs.
"actually i'm waiting for him to speak to brennen," i said matter-of-factly.
"ah, i see. so, you two are a thing, eh?" he sat next to me and nudged my shoulder, corey sitting across the room with elton and aaron.
"mhm," i grinned, resting my head on colby's shoulder.
"that's cute," he laughed, pulling his phone out too.
"ok, brennen said he genuinely thought it was me, and that he's sorry that he caused so much trouble, it wasn't his intentions. and that he's happy for us," colby grinned, explaining what brennen had said.
"good," i giggled, colby putting his arm around me. i pulled my legs up onto the sofa and leaned fully onto him, colby chuckling.
"we're honestly so happy for you guys," aaron grinned, corey nodding with a smile.
"took you guys long enough," he grinned.
"i think we should all go out for dinner because.. i don't know, you came out? i just want an excuse to go to panda," elton laughed, shrugging.
"yeah, but later obviously," colby chuckled. elton nodded and rolled his eyes with a grin.
"i'm gonna go get some water. you want one, sam?" he stood up slowly, me frowning.
"no thanks," i smiled sweetly as he looked down on me with a grin, walking to the kitchen.
"so, have you smashed?" jake asked, completely out of nowhere.
"what? no!" i laughed, covering my mouth with my hand, which was covered by one of colby's hoodies.
"they've smashed," corey whispered loudly on purpose to jake, all of us laughing.
"what banter did i miss out on, i was gone five seconds!" colby laughed, walking into the room.
"they're tryna say we've fucked," i whined with a grin, leaning onto him as he sat next to me again.
"whad'ya mean sunshine, we have," colby laughed jokingly and i laughed with him, shaking my head.
"i'm kidding," he kissed my forehead.
"or are you?" i raised an eyebrow and everyone joined in the laughter. i loved it. i loved that moment. everything was perfect, how it should be.

(605 words)

it's finally half term in the uk and i have a BREAK from the SHITHOLE they call a school. i can not wait to leave in a couple years.