{21}

i walked downstairs with a bit of a limp from earlier, though it was worth it. colby was a step in front of me, his hand around mine.
"colby faster, please!" elton moaned from the living room, followed by laughs from everyone else.
"at least we're getting more action than you, elton," colby yelled, chuckling as we walked into the kitchen.
"this is so embarrassing," i giggled, leaning against the cupboards as he grabbed two bottles of water.
"worth it though," he shrugged, kissing me.
"you're not wrong," i giggled, tangling my fingers in his hair as we kissed, gradually getting more heated again.
"you two better not fuck on the counters," jake shook his head, walking past the kitchen.
"ok. c'mon sam, i'm gonna fuck you in jakes bed," he laughed, making me giggle and he pulled me upstairs.
"no, no, no!" jake squirmed, running home the stairs after us as we crashed down onto his bed laughing. jake ran in after us and basically hauled us off of his bed onto the floor, all three of us laughing.

"colby, i don't feel well," i whined, sweating profusely and clutching my stomach.
"you've been fine all day, are you ok? you're burning up," colby mumbled, concerned.
"i'm cold," my teeth started chattering, but i could feel the sweat on my skin.
"you're sweating, babe," colby sat up confusedly, letting me lay down in his bed.
"my stomach," i cried, feeling like i was being stabbed, but also like i was gonna hurl.
"you feel sick?" he asked, me sitting up next to him.
"mhm," i whined, climbing out of bed and almost falling over when i stood up. "dizzy," i groaned, holding onto the wall.
"c'mon, let's get you to the bathroom," colby stood up and guided me to the bathroom we shared, me dropping to my knees and sitting with my head over the toilet.
"god, cover your ears babe," he sighed. i pulled my hands up and covered my ears, pressing down.
"elton!" colby yelled, but it was muffled.
"you can uncover them now," he rubbed my back softly and i started puking, the feeling horrible against my throat.
"jesus, what's wrong with him?" elton asked as colby used his other hand to move the hair from my face.
"i don't know, we were just laid on my bed and then he said he feels sick and he's sweating, but saying he's freezing, he's dizzy, and i don't know what to do," he sounded hopeless. i coughed violently after i'd finished hurling, leaning against colby with tears streaming down my face.
"jesus. i don't know. let him sleep, keep him hydrated, don't feed him anything too exotic, probably just toast and simple things. he's really not well," elton explained to colby as colby ran his fingers through my hair and elton felt my forehead.
"my poor baby," colby mumbled, me whining and wrapping my arms around him.
"i'm c-cold," i shivered, clinging to him.
"if i take him back to bed could you stay with him whilst i get him some water?" colby asked, looking up at elton.
"yeah, of course," he nodded.
"i'm gonna carry you back to bed, ok?" colby said, looking at me. i nodded and he lifted me up slowly, carrying me into our bedroom.
"i'm going to get you some water, ok? elton's here with you," he explained, kissing my hot forehead before hurrying out.
"how you feeling, sam?" elton asked, sitting next to me. i simply just shook my head and continued to clutch my stomach. the stabbing feeling came again, and my head was pounding.
"not very good, huh?" he sighed, patting my shoulder as i curled up on the bed. i shook my head.
"sammy, i have some water here, could you drink some for me baby?" colby asked, his hand on my cheek. when did he get here?
"sam?" colby stroked my cheek softly, crouched next to the bed.
"my head hurts," i whined, holding my head.
"it's ok, could you drink some of this please, sammy? elton will get you some advil," i nodded with a sniffle and opened my eyes, taking the bottle of water he was holding out to me.
"thank you," i said croakily before taking a couple of small sips from the bottle. elton came back upstairs with advil, which i took gratefully.
"colby?" i mumbled, closing my eyes again.
"yeah, baby?" he placed a kiss to my forehead.
"lay with me," i whined, opening my eyes again.
"of course," he chuckled softly, walking round the bed and laying next to me.
"thank you for taking care of me," i sniffled, him wrapping his arms around me.
"it's what i'm here for," he chuckled, kissing my cheek.

(796 words)

orange juice > any other juice
why have y'all been so inactive today