{13}

"colby, pass me that shirt," i muttered, pulling a pair of white, ripped skinny jeans over my legs and zipping them up.
"which one?" colby asked, pulling his black, ripped skinny jeans over his legs.
"that pink one," i pointed, doing up the button on my jeans with one hand. colby took the shirt off the coat hanger and passed me it, kissing me on the cheek as he did so.
"stop, get dressed," i giggled, pushing him away.
"fine," he sighed and rolled his eyes with a grin, pulling a black shirt over his head. the shirt i was currently putting on was just your average plain pink shirt, but said 'cute' in white at the left. his shirt was black and had a rose in the centre.
"c'mere," he chuckled, pulling me closer by my hips. i giggled and kissed him, my arms around his neck.
"can we just stay here tonight?" i asked with a grin.
"ahh, no. we have to go," he smiled, kissing me one last time before going back to his closet.
"get me a hoodie," i yelled to him, earning a laugh. he walked out with a purple hoodie and a black hoodie - i'm sure you could guess who's was who's. he passed me the purple one, which read 'take chances' on the front and his was black and read 'now or never' in gold writing.
"i need to get my shoes on!" i giggled as he kissed my cheek softly.
"so do i," he chuckled. i walked over to my room and grabbed my white vans, slipping them on effortlessly and doing the laces up. i looked at colby across the hall to see he was going the same, but with black vans.
"ok, i'm ready," i giggled, bouncing into his room as he stood up.
"finally," he chuckled, flustering me as he pulled me closed by my hips fast. he pressed his lips against mine and i parted my lips slightly, his tongue slowly finding its way into my mouth.
"oh god, if you're gonna eat eachother at least close the door. i was coming to get you to tell you elton wants to go," jake groaned, turning straight back around.
"we're coming," i mumbled, pulling away with a bright red face. colby scratched the back of his neck with a chuckle and i kissed him once more, grabbed his hand and lead him downstairs.

"look who finally decided to show!" elton tutted as we reached the bottom of the stairs.
"oh shut up," colby rolled his eyes with a grin, his left hand around my waist. the side of my body rubbed against his as we walked to the kitchen, when his hands finally left my waist.
"do you want some water before we go?" he asked, grabbing himself a bottle.
"yeah, please," i smiled, colby passing me a bottle. i opened it and started chugging it, realising how thirsty i actually was. i'd finished the whole bottle within 60 seconds.
"god, someone's thirsty," colby chuckled. he'd only taken a sip of his.
"just a bit," i giggled with a hiccup.
"aww," he chuckled, ruffling my hair.
"can you two stop flirting and get going already?" corey laughed, the three of us laughing when i hiccuped once more.

(549 words)

am i thinking of dropping out and becoming a stripper? ummm, yeah