{18}

i saw colby walk towards me and i ran forwards, him dropping his bag as i neared him. i threw my arms around him and he wrapped his around me, holding me closely.
"i missed you so much," he chuckled, swaying us with a sniffle.
"i love you so much," i sighed with relief - he was here, finally.
"let's go home," he smiled softly, kissing me, followed by claps from somewhere close to us. i nodded and took his hand and his bag, taking him out to the car.

"he waited, you know," colby mumbled, his hand on my thigh as i drove.
"waited?" i questioned.
"he waited to see me and gage until he let himself go," he sounded like he was about to cry.
"colby.." i was at a loss for words, and took one of my hands off the wheel to his hand, squeezing it. "it's gonna be ok."
"as long as i have you it's gonna be ok," he smiled softly, sighing shakily and rubbing small circles into the back of my hands.

"you ok?" elton asked, his voice soft as he spoke to colby. he nodded with a sad smile, and elton pulled him into a hug. "we're here for you bro."
"thank you," he looked down at his feet and elton nodded.
"do you want anything to eat?" i asked him, squeezing his hand.
"i'm ok for now. can we go cuddle?" he asked with a grin.
"of course," i giggled, leading him upstairs.
"is that my hoodie?" he asked, looking at the hoodie i was wearing.
"yeah, i missed you," i giggled, opening his bedroom door. he let go of my hand and ran to his bed, sprawling onto it.
"c'mere," he grinned. i closed the door and ran over, climbing into his arms.
"i love you," i giggled, looking up to kiss him. he grinned down at me and kissed me passionately, his lips parted. i let my tongue wrestle with his, both of us getting into the kiss - well, make out session. he disconnected our lips for a split second, swinging his leg over my waist and straddling me before reconnecting our lips, both of our tongues hungry for more.
"one sec," he mumbled, grabbing his phone and putting on some music on in the background. he came back to me and put one hand in my hair, the other against the bed as we tongued eachother. my breath hitched in my throat as he tugged on my hair gently, sliding one of my hands into his hair.
"weren't we meant to be cuddling?" he pulled away with a chuckle, planting gentle kisses down my neck.
"would you rather be cuddling or doing this?" i giggled, him leaving hickeys all down my neck.
"definitely this," he grinned, starting on another one.
"my turn, lay down," i giggled once he'd finished.
"ok, ok," he chuckled, laying down next to me. i straddled him the same as he did me, swinging my leg over him.
"i love you," i giggled, kissing from his lips to the bottom of his jaw, which was where i started.
"i love you more," he chuckled, kissing me.
"stop, let me give you hickeys," i giggled, going back to where i started.
"ok, ok," he chuckled, rolling his eyes with a grin.
"you've got a dimple, it's adorable," i giggled, poking it. he laughed and shook his head. i went back to the bottom of his jaw and sucked on it with a grin, leaving a large red mark which was extremely noticeable. i giggled to myself and made my way down his neck, reaching what i could considering he had a hoodie on, which was the same when he was marking me.
"ok, can we actually cuddle now?" i giggled, colby nodding with a chuckle. i laid down on him, his arms around me.

(648 words)

i've been on wattpad for 1 whole year wtffff it seems like forever