{22}

"bren, he's not well. i can't just leave him here on his own for a party. yeah, yeah. i know. ok, will do. i'll speak to you later. ok. bye," i heard colby talking on the phone to brennen, which woke me up. my head was still pounding.
"go to the party," i laughed groggily.
"no, you're not well and i need to look after you," he furrowed his eyebrows, looking over at me.
"i can look after myself, it's ok. and if i really need help the roommates are here. go have fun," i smiled with a grunt as i lifted my head, the feeling of pain shooting through it.
"are you sure you'll be ok?" he asked, running his fingers soothingly through my hair.
"yeah, i'll be fine. i need some more in advil," i sighed, standing up with a wince.
"let me get it for you," he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down to the bed.
"fine. but when you're gone i'm doing everything myself," i pouted as he chuckled, leaving the room. i frowned and put my hand to my head. honestly, i was probably gonna sleep the whole time he was gone. my head was hurting like mad, and all i wanted to do was just pass out, but if i showed that to colby he wouldn't go. i didn't wanna be responsible for him missing out on fun just because i'm a little ill.
"here you go," he smiled, walking back into the room with an advil and a bottle of water.
"thank you," i grinned, kissing his cheek as he sat down. i quickly swallowed it down with water and put the bottle down next to me, leaning on colby.
"i rang brennen and told him i could go, it starts at 9pm, so we have plenty of time to do what you wanted to do yesterday if you're up to it," colby shrugged.
"no, i'm not. i wanna stay at home until i'm better," i frowned, nuzzling my head against his chest.
"so we can cuddle and lay about until about 7:30 and then i need to start getting ready, because i take fucking forever," he chuckled, kissing my forehead.
"i love you," i sighed, kissing his neck.
"i love you too," he smiled.

(386 words)

fillerrrrrr also no sam isn't pregnant