{25}

i woke up cold and with nobody next to me. i opened my eyes with a groan, my head still hurting a little.
"colby?" i half-yelled, rubbing my eyes. i heard footsteps and colby hurried into the room as i was about to stand up.
"stay in bed, baby, i'm making you breakfast," he chuckled, me laying back into the bed.
"it's cold without you," i grinned, yawning.
"i'll be back in a sec," he chuckled, kissing me before leaving the room. i smiled to myself and picked up my phone. how did i get so lucky?

"thank you for that," i giggled, kissing colby.
"you're very welcome," he grinned, kissing me again. "how's your head?"
"it's actually feeling a lot better," i smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. we were sat on the sofa downstairs, and i'd just eaten breakfast colby had made me.
"good. i don't like it when you're ill because you cry and i don't like it when you cry. it makes me upset that you're upset," he sighed, pulling me onto his lap, facing him.
"aww," i grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.
"you're seeming more like yourself too," he chuckled as i pecked down the side of his face, down to where i marked the bottom of his jaw the other day, which had faded to the point where it was pretty much nonexistent.
"don't you dare give me another hickey there," he chuckled, pressing his lips against mine.
"why not?" i frowned, nibbling his earlobe, being careful of his stud.
"because i said so. if you're gonna give me a hickey do it further down," he chuckled, tilting his neck to let me do it there. i giggled and kissed his neck, sucking on one spot.
"i love you," i giggled against his neck, making a small heart of hickeys on his neck.
"i love you more," he chuckled. i pulled away from his neck and grinned at the marks, leaning against his chest.
"you're my favourite person," he grinned, holding me close to him.
"and you're mine," i giggled, kissing him softly, but passionately.

~ the end ~

(361 words)

brother i love this book. i have a new one it's called forget about my past / solby
if you could give it a read that'd be awesome
i might make a sequel idk