{24}

"you're ok," i heard colby mumble. when i had to get in the back of the car for elton to drive, colby had insisted he sat in the back and that i sat on his lap so he knew i was ok, and i hadn't argued. he'd also insisted i was facing him whilst sat on his lap, so i had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck, my head on his shoulder as i cried silently.
"it hurts," i sniffled, him playing with my hair.
"i know, i know, baby. it's ok," he kept his arms tightly around me, until elton told us we were back home.
"sam you're gonna have to step out for a second so i can get out," colby mumbled softly. i nodded and wiped my eyes, climbing off of his lap and out of the car. everything was spinning for a second, then it slowed and came to a standstill as colby stepped out.
"you good?" he asked, putting a hand over my shoulders.
"y-yeah. it's stopped s-spinning," i leaned into him as we walked into the house.
"i'm gonna go shower because i stink of alcohol even though i'm not drunk, i'll only be a few minutes," he kissed my cheek and i nodded, going to sit on the sofa. i laid down on the sofa, elton coming in to check on me.
"colby just told me to come and keep an eye on you, you ok?" he asked quietly, sitting on the other sofa.
"yeah, i will be. it'll pass, right?" i mumbled, looking over at him.
"it should do, yeah. is colby drunk or not? i honestly can't tell," he asked, leaning forwards.
"he was extremely drunk on the phone and when he first got in the car, but after i started crying and pulled over he seemed a lot more sober," i explained, furrowing my eyebrows.
"maybe it's because he knew you were in pain. you're someone he loves and he knows you're genuinely having a problem. colby cares a lot, sometimes too much, so maybe the fact that you were hurting actually clicked with his brain and he switched on caring mode," elton shrugged, picking up his phone.
"true," i sighed, picking up my phone and looking at my lockscreen. it was of me and colby, of course, and my homescreen was just of colby. i put my phone down and sighed, the pain in my head not getting worse, but not getting any better.

colby walked in with only a pair of boxers on, walking over to me. his hair was wet and his chest was bare, and god it was hot. i smiled softly and he grinned, sitting down next to me.
"can we go cuddle?" i asked, sitting up and leaning my head on his shoulder.
"sure," he grinned, kissing my forehead and standing up. he quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water, along with the bottle of advil. i trudged upstairs, feeling heavy and tired. i walked into his room seconds before he did, laying on his bed. he sat down next to me, passing me the advil and a bottle of water.
"thank you," i mumbled, taking two advil and chugging the water. i passed them back to him and he put it on his bedside table, along with his bottle of water.
"you're so pretty," he sighed, big spooning me.
"and you're still drunk," i giggled, him putting a leg over me.
"but you are pretty," he kissed the back of my neck softly.
"you're gorgeous," i smiled, turning around to face him.
"stop it, you're making me blush," he said in a girly voice followed by a giggle.
"shut up and kiss me, you fool," i grinned, kissing him passionately.

(641 words)

why am i obsessed with one direction again this is becoming a problem. me and my sister made cakes earlier so that was fun