{20}

"god, what time is it?" i groaned, waking up with a yawn.
"hmm?" colby hummed, me waking him up accidentally as i grabbed my phone.
"sorry babe," i giggled before checking the time.
"oh my god it's 2pm," i laughed, dropping my head back onto colby's shoulder as he chuckled sleepily.
"we were up for ages last night," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.
"i know! i wanna make the most of today though, get up," i giggled, kissing him softly before standing up with a stretch.
"can we not just do that tomorrow and spend the rest of today in sweats cuddling and watching disney movies?" he groaned with a chuckle.
"that was very specific," i giggled, sitting back on the bed.
"i know, because it's all i wanna do today," he chuckled, pulling me down to him.
"change sweats to boxers and you've got a deal," i grinned, looking down at his lips.
"deal," he bit his lip, kissing me.
"stop being so hot," i giggled, resting my head in the crook of his neck.
"stop being so adorable," he chuckled, running his fingers through my hair.
"take your sweats off you douche," i giggled, already in just my boxers, whereas he was in sweats. he simply just chuckled and pulled them off, kissing my neck.
"i love you," he chuckled, his breath hot against my neck.
"i love you more," i giggled, kissing his cheek.
"c'mere," he grinned, pulling me on top of him. my ass was directly on top of his dick, and quite frankly, i wanted it inside of me. i giggled and arched my back, kissing him with tongue.
"someone's horny," he chuckled, his fingers tangled in my hair.
"damn right i am," i smirked, going back in for more.
"oh yeah?" he chuckled gruffly.
"yeah," i nodded with a giggle.
"do you want me to help you out?" he grinned lazily, kissing down my neck and obviously noticing my hard-on.
"yeah," i giggled again, tilting my neck to give him more access.
"and what do you want me to do?" he smirked, adding to the hickeys he had given me the previous day.
"i want you to fuck me," i giggled, biting my lip as he sucked on my sweet spot.
"you sure you can handle that?" he chuckled, and i felt him grow hard beneath me.
"i'm sure," i grinned, pressing my lips against his as he pulled away from my chest.
"we're gonna need to stretch you out first, babe. when was the last time you had some ass action?" he chuckled, letting me go on the bottom.
"a-actually you'll be the first," i blushed, suddenly shy now it was coming to sex.
"after this you'll be able to tell people i took your ass virginity," he chuckled, kissing me softly before pulling my boxers down slowly.
"shut up and get on with it," i shook my head with a giggle, trying to distract myself from the thought that i was naked in front of colby and he was literally about to fuck me.
"spread your legs for me babyboy," he said softly, his hands finding their way up to my thighs as i spread my legs nervously. he opened a drawer from his bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube, opening the bottle with his teeth and squeezing some onto his fingers. he circled his fingers around my hole, cold lube coating it.
"that's cold," i giggled nervously, biting my lip.
"sorry baby," he chuckled, kissing my forehead before continuing. "you ready?"
"mhm," i hummed. he pushed one finger inside, making me gasp quietly.
"can i put in another?" he asked, his voice soft.
"yeah," i mumbled, waiting for it. he pushed it in slowly, making me bite down on my lip hard as i enjoyed the feeling. he scissored his fingers, making me moan quietly.
"you good?" he chuckled.
"y-yeah," i nodded as he continued to scissor them, a blush plastering itself onto my face permanently.
"you ready for me to actually fuck you now?" he chuckled, pulling his fingers out.
"more than ready," i giggled, pulling him down to kiss me.
"it's gonna hurt at first, ok?" he stroked his thumb down my cheek and kissed me softly as i nodded. he pulled his boxers off and god, was i gonna hurt later by the looks of it. he lined himself up with my entrance, teasing at my hole. he then pushed into me, making me hiss in pain for a second.
"you ok?" he asked, looking down at me.
"y-yeah," i stuttered, the blush only growing.
"am i ok to move?" he asked, pulling my legs up to his shoulders.
"mhm," i hummed after a second, him starting to thrust into me slowly.
"am i ok to go faster?" he asked.
"god, please do," i giggled, pushing myself onto him. he chuckled and started moving faster, the bed starting to bang against the wall. i moaned loudly, him letting out a pleasurable groan.
"colby faster, please," i moaned loudly, my hands gripping the sheets as he hit my prostate hard. i let out a string of profanities as he continued to do so, moaning himself. i dug my nails into his back, holding back a loud moan. the roommates would've known without a doubt that we were having sex by now.
"fuck, colby i'm gonna cum," i moaned.
"hold it, i'm almost there," he groaned, his thrusts getting sloppy.
"i'll top you off," i came over both of our chests as i said this, letting out a huge moan. he pulled out and i let him lay down so i could top him off.

(955 words)

i wrote this with my mum sat across the room.