{19}

"can we go downstairs to get some food?" colby mumbled, kissing my forehead.
"yeah," i smiled, kissing his lips before standing up with a stretch.
"i love you," he chuckled, wrapping his hands around my waist.
"i love you too," i grinned, going on my tiptoes to kiss him again with my hands around his neck.
"let's go," he chuckled, taking my hand and leading me downstairs. i giggled and squeezed his hand, following as he walked to the kitchen.
"you two had some fun up there," corey laughed quietly as we entered the kitchen, where he was stood making a sandwich.
"shut up," i giggled, colby chuckling.
"what do you want to eat?" he asked, opening the cupboards.
"no, i'm making the food. tell me what you want and go sit down," i giggled, kissing him after corey left the room.
"noooo," he chuckled.
"yes. now, what food do you want?" i giggled, him sitting on the island.
"i want some ramen. my mom made me eat some weird soup stuff and it was gross," he chuckled lightly, leaning his head on my shoulder as i hugged him.
"i will make you some ramen, king colby," i giggled, kissing him.
"thank you," he chuckled, pulling me back for another kiss as i turned around to make the ramen.
"it's like 2am, could y'all be any louder?" jake groaned, walking into the kitchen with his covers wrapped around him.
"if you really want us to," colby shrugged with a grin.
"no, i'm alright thanks," he smiled and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge before walking back out.
"i didn't even realise it was so late," i giggled quietly.
"i know," he chuckled, kissing me again before letting me go and make his ramen.

"i'm so tired," colby yawned. we were sat in the living room watching a film, even though it was now about 3:30am.
"i know, same-," a loud, shattering sound from the kitchen cut me off and startled both of us.
"what the fuck was that?" colby asked.
"i don't know," i said, panicked.
"stay here, i'm gonna go see what it was," he mumbled, dragging his hand down my arm as he stood up.
"be careful," i mumbled, him nodding. he made his way to the kitchen normally, only to call me once he was in the doorway.
"sam, come here," he yelled quietly, me scurrying to the doorway and pausing the movie. i looked into the room and saw that one of the cupboards was open, and one of the plates had fallen out and smashed. except, it was impossible for the cupboard to open on its own and impossible for a plate to fall out.
"how does that even..?" i mumbled to myself, walking over to it.
"i've got no fucking idea," he muttered, picking up the pieces of plate and putting them in the bin. i closed the cupboard and helped him, shaking my head.
"can we go to bed?" i yawned, almost falling over as i did so.
"yeah, c'mon," he sighed, ruffling my hair before heading up.

(520 words)

my cat just laid on my chest for 30 minutes and left, my chest fucking HURTS