The Date, Part 2

A/n: Sorry for the delay. Things were going well then Coronavirus ! Ahh! Nobody asked for this! Pls do your best to follow guidelines and remain healthy! As for this chapter, my pre-readers are awesome and I thank them! This whole chapter  became a monster (hehehe, that'll be funnier at the end of this page) to write. Please expect a Part 3  to this Date (that's gonna be fun) in a couple of days so be sure to set up to follow and get alerts. 

Thanks for all your lovely comments leading up to this! You guys are always on my mind thanks to your comments , helps me stay tied to this and get back to this story in between the chaos!

I saw the poll  the PR rep  at / seldem4ever tweeted about the date location. Forty five votes were recorded ? Come-mon now, I know I don't have that many readers! hmmm...😂 

Sorry if the picture sizes are all off. Anyway, this chapter is full of throwbacks so I hope you pick up on them all and it makes your Her Yerde Sen  heart smile🏡❤😁

 And one more thing...this WAR IS SO ON!  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -

~ES~

The doorbell rang promptly at 4 pm.

"I'll get it!" Selin called and came rushing down the steps from the third floor, but she was already too late. Semih had been expecting Demir's arrival and hurried himself to the door.

Demir was standing inside the hallway already with both a bouquet of flowers and a potted plant in his hands. He looked at her in her outfit and smiled with his mouth open, trying to hide that his breathing was affected, muffling a gulp with a clearing of his throat. She smiled back at him in his light colored trench coat, the one she had asked him to wear, unable to see what he was wearing underneath it.

"Hi, Miss Selin," he said

"Hi, Miss Selin," he said. "Oh, these are for you," he said as he handed her the bouquet of tulips.

Tulips, her favorite flower she had decided after visiting Holland together. Selin brought them to her nose and inhaled deeply.

"Thank you, Demir, I love them."