The Date, Part 3

A/n: Thank you at /seldem4ever and at /lilith_rebel and at/Ddys_Fst for the twitter PR and nods. My HYS Clowns day joke could have been a disaster but you guys made it fun with your comments. I hope everyone is remaining home and safe as much as possible. 🏡

Let's find out where Demir takes Selin for dinner and share some very sweet date moments with these two! Wanna?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ES~

Selin and Demir had spent too much time lost to each other on the couch in the office before getting up, cleaning up and leaving. As Demir grabbed his phone and locked the door behind them, he felt positive that his business venture would be a success. 

Even more so, he felt certain in his future. It was a good feeling. 

Demir looked at his watch. "I think we're going to be late for our reservation," he said to Selin, sitting in the car before starting it.

Selin reached out and lightly patted his lips with her fingertips in the same manner he had done earlier in the car. "These got you in trouble," she told him.

Demir laughed. In retaliation he reached over to Selin and tickled her waist. Selin laughed then laugh-cried for him to stop, with it ending in a kiss on the lips, Selin's hands holding onto his face, his hands at her waist. Selin opened her mouth, and Demir deepened the kiss. That heavy feeling took over in both of their hearts, yearning for each other once again.

They looked at each other, the passion sparked and that burning question passed through them again. No, they needed to get going. They both cleared their throats, swallowed, coughed, straightened up in their seats and put their seat belts on with two simultaneous clicks.

"So..." he said dramatically, redirecting their focus, "when would you like to go to the mountain house?" Demir asked once they were back on the road and heading to their final destination for the evening.

"Soon, but oh Demir I just want to spend some time alone in our own house together first."

"Don't worry, we'll have lots of time in both. We have the rest of our lives together."

"Yah," Selin said sweetly, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. "And maybe this time, we could bring the children and our friends with us to the mountain house?" Selin asked.

Demir contorted his face, scrunching it in a way to decide if that was truly a good idea or not. They agreed to talk about it more another time.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Famished," Selin said, extending her arms out.

"I'll bet," he muttered under his breath while looking over at her. "So...you've now seen what kept me busy all day. I want to hear how your day with your parents went."

"Well...except for lunch, which you already know about...it was good. We saw a movie."

"Which one?" Demir asked.

When Selin told him, he expressed he wanted to see that movie as well. Selin said she would see it with him again. He listened as Selin told him about the wedding dress shop and some of the other shops in Istanbul they had visited. But most importantly, Demir was amused when Selin told him that she told her parents about meeting that night at the restaurant in the parking lot. And how they thought it was special.

"Does this mean they like me now?" Demir asked.

"I don't see how they could dislike you? Unless they had a camera in the office while we were just there," she giggled.