The Date , Sneak Peek

A/n: I'm still working on the next chapter(s) but a few things came up with my pre-reader I wanted to address because if she thought that, then maybe some of you would also think the same.

Basically, I AM FAILING HER expectations. Why? Because she loves HYS like the rest of us , was so caught up in what I'm writing that she was looking for MORE and MORE and MORE out of little old bumbling-writer me! (It's really a lovely compliment) 

1.  I'm not attempting to write an entire Her Yerde Sen Season 2. 

2. I'm not looking to right the wrongs! Or should I say 'write' the wrongs? LOL! Yes I'm sure if I brought up a few topics, we'd say we were wronged in certain ways. *said like Ross from Friends* Oh, I don't know...there were Zebra Walls, Demir's family, SelDem wedding, and...and... Zebra Walls! LOL! Zebra Walls is the new "Italian guys"! I'm right there with you, but it would take a lot more chapters to cover all that, and that was never my intention. 

I wish I could do *all* that for you guys because I appreciate you all so much for reading, but I can't and I just don't want anyone too disappointed when and how this ends. Just take this for what it is---a small extension with some cute scenes sometimes inspired by original scenes and a little extra story. = ) 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Now here's a Sneak Peek of the next chapter:

Demir wants that day back with Selin when she wouldn't let him touch her or spend any time with him. Feeling like he missed out, Demir wants a do-over of that day with Selin wearing that outfit with lots of kisses. 

For once in their relationship, Selin wants to have a traditional date

For once in their relationship, Selin wants to have a traditional date. For Demir to pick her up, bring her flowers, take her to dinner, and for him to be a gentleman who waits to kiss her goodnight at the door. 

As they say, when it comes to relationships, men are from Mars, and women are from Venus

It's going to be a War of Willpower and Desire. 

Who will win?