Peter and Wendy, Always

A/N:  Here we are at the finish line!🏁 

Gif stolen from the @itweetlotsss Elite collection All the gifs in the Red String and Jenga chapter were also provided by her! 😍😍 Hope you enjoy & see you at the end! 

~Everywhere Still~

Selin woke up alone in her bed, looking around the room calling for Demir. She looked at the time. It was still early. He must be outside doing his Tai Chi, she thought. His Tai Chi routine was slightly altered on their trip. After he did his exercises, he always slid back into bed with her. While admiring the ring back on her finger as of yesterday, she decided to watch him from the balcony, not caring if he caught her. He never did when she watched from the third floor.

When she spotted Demir, he wasn't doing exercises. He was kneeling on the ground, partly hidden from view, perhaps saying hello to mister turtle.

"Gunyadin, dear Demir," she called down to him, cupping the side of her mouth. 

Completely caught off guard, he looked up and seemed to be moving something behind the bushes out of her sight.

"Gunyadin sweetheart," he responded.

"Demir, what are you doing? It seems like you're hiding something from me?"

Demir put his head down then glanced at his watch. "Nothing, nothing much. What are you even doing up this early?"

"Demir!" she yelled. "Sakyz, can you see what he's hiding? Can you tell mommy?"

Sakyz only let out a small gurgling sound as she chewed her way through some lettuce, her tail happily swinging through the air.

"She'll never tell you," Demir said, spinning a small wrench around in between his fingers like it was a baton. "We've got an agreement, she and I." He pointed the wrench toward Sakyz then back toward himself to emphasize his words and newfound relationship with the goat.

"What's that in your hands, Demir?"

"What... this?" Demir realized he was showing off his tool unintentionally. "It's nothing." Demir took a stance, his feet apart and his hands behind his back. "It turns out I have a surprise for you if you want to come ...." Selin was already running down the stairs through the house before he finished his sentence. "....down to see it."

Demir nodded to himself, muttering, "Yes, she likes to learn her surprises as soon as possible. That's my Selin."

"I'm here!" Selin called from the porch with a squee of excitement! "I'm coming to see my surprise!" Selin hurried down the stairs, but Demir stopped her just at the bottom.

"Good morning again," he said, taking her in his arms and kissing her sweetly to ensure his words were taken seriously. During the kiss, she tried desperately to look around him, over him, and beyond him. He took her hand and walked her slowly to the other side of the bushes where Selin laid eyes on a mossy green-colored bicycle, sitting next to hers.

Selin let go of Demir's hand and clapped her own hands together in reaction. "Demir! Oh Demir, Demir! Demir! You got a bicycle for yourself!"

"I did, just like you asked," he answered with a boyish grin on his face. "I was just finishing up putting it together."

"Oh Demir," she cooed. "It's exactly what I wanted for you!" Selin hugged Demir, and he basked in the appreciation he could feel she was giving him.

"Yep, and now I can go everywhere you go, can be everywhere you are. What do you say, you get dressed and we bike down to the promenade together for some coffee and breakfast?"