a lot

How much money you got? (A lot)
How many problems you got? (A lot)
How many people done doubted you? (A lot)
Left you out to rot? (A lot)
a lot| 21 Savage & J. Cole

Lucas
"Y'all scared?" Dad chuckled. "Y'all quiet as shit back there."

"I just want to make it back home to my wife." Dillyn said rubbing his head.

"I think that's the plan for all of us. Get back to our family." I said looking out the window.

"Why are we going into hiding anyways if we win?" Dillyn asked before I could because I was wondering the exact same thing.

"We are off the grid with the police meanwhile the girls are off the grid with certain shit. We'll be back to them once this shit blows over. It may take a few years or less but if we win, we'll have them back." Dad explained.

"Let's stop saying 'if' because we will win this fucking war. I'm gunning to kill everybody." I said.

"Let's go over this plan once more." Dad said and we began to explain our parts of the plan once again.
--------------------
"Let's get this shit bussing." Dillyn said kicking in the door of this nasty ass house that Justin and Tina was supposedly living in.

It fits them, bum asses.

I sent bullets to the heads of the people who were sitting on the couch. Two people emerged from the kitchen shooting. I ducked behind the couch while Dillyn went behind the wall. As if on que, Pops came in through the back door shooting them in the back of the head before they could even process what was going on.

Dillyn quickly ran up the stairs with Pops and I behind him making sure to watch his back. Justin emerged from a room shooting. Dillyn ducked too late resulting in him getting hit in the shoulder.

"Shit!" he hissed in pain while I shot Justin in the arm making making him drop his gun. I hit him in the head with the gun, knocking him out.

I had plans for him.

I looked in the room seeing Tina in a rush to fix her clothes causing me to scrunch up my face.

What in the sick shit is going on here?

"Down bitch." I said shooting her in the leg causing her to fall down to the ground.

"Don't tell me she was fucking her son." Pops said holding pressure on Dillyn's shoulder. "Bitch been sick her whole life. While I'm patching him up, have your fun." he smirked before leaving the house.

I tied both of the sick bitches up to chairs and waited until they both woke up.

Let the games began.

"Finally caught up with me bitch." Justin laughed while I smoked my blunt.

Quick death.

"21 bullets in my car." I said putting my blunt out in his bullet wound making him scream out in pain. "21 bullets in your body." I said before shooting him exactly 21 times before shooting Tina in her pussy just because she was a nasty bitch.

"FUCK!" she screamed out in pain as I laughed.

Painful death.

"Bleach or lemon juice." I asked pulling them both out my jacket. When she didn't answer, I shot her in the foot. "Answer bitch!"

"Fuck you!" she cried out before spitting at me. It landed right on my lip. I wiped my lip nodding.

"Both." I said shooting her in both of the thighs making sure nt to hit anything major. I poured both in her open wounds before walking around pouring gas around the house and some on her.

"See you in hell, Tina!" I called out lighting a match placing it on the trail of gas before leaving the house, laughing.

We won.
--------------------

Lucas was still the same, more mature maybe

Lucas was still the same, more mature maybe. Making music for fun, that people actually enjoyed. Unlike Dream, he was waiting for a time to be back with her. He said they were married and meant that shit.

Dillyn wanted nothing more than to be with Kiyah

Dillyn wanted nothing more than to be with Kiyah. He had been practicing how to ask Kiyah to marry him not even knowing that she fucked them all over.

 He had been practicing how to ask Kiyah to marry him not even knowing that she fucked them all over

Dad was still the same cool ass Pops of all time. He was planning their return and to say it was going to be a shock was an understatement.
---------------------
& cut! how was that?!
let's welcome lucas and the gang back!
talk to me...

goal: 7 votes 15 comments.