Issues

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em
Julia Michaels| Issues

Mom
"We should go on a vacation." I said pulling up to the house.

"I agree. I need a break from Chicago." Kayla said getting out the car stretching.

"True that. We need Miami or Vegas." I said opening the door to the house seeing to see rose petals placed and candles placed nicely around the house making me frown in confusion. "Who the hell? Y'all did this for me?" I asked all the girls who shook their heads.

"We been with you all day, ma." Damia said looking around as well.

'Teach Me' by Musiq Soulchild started playing through the speakers making me instantly know who it was.

"I was told the true definition of a man was to never cry. Work til you tired. Got to provide. Always be the rock for my fam. Protect them by all means." Devin sang coming from around the corner making my heart stop, I couldn't believe it.

"Teach me how to love. Show me the way to surrender my heart girl I'm so lost." he sang grabbing my hand pulling me into a hug as I cried into his chest.

We stood there for what felt like forever until I pushed away, pushing him back. "And where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for a word forever! Where are my babies?" I asked and he dropped his head.

"I'm sorry, beautiful. They're okay, they're actually waiting on the girls."

"I've missed you dad." Dream said running to him and it warmed my heart.

"I've missed you more, princess. Give me some love." he said opening his arms to extend the hug with Kayla and Damia. "I've missed y'all too. That shit was hard." he shook his head.

"Where is Dill?" Damia asked.

"I'm about to call them down right now. Where is Kiyah?" he asked calling the boys down.

"That's a conversation for when they are all down here. That whole situation was a mess." I shook my head thinking back on it.

"Bubba!" Dream and Kayla yelled running over to Dillyn and Lucas once they reached the bottom of the stairs.

With tears in my eyes, I welcomed them both into hugs. This was a very emotional moment.

"Where is my baby? I've been waiting a long time to see her. This was honestly the longest time ever." Dill said with joy laced in his voice.

"Let us have a seat before we go into a deeper detail with the that situation." I said and we all sat down giving Dream the floor to speak.

"We all know that Jay was killed by Justin and their father was Tito, the one who was raping Kayla. Kiyah and Justin had been fooling around with each other before and while she was with Dillyn. Jay told me that she was in it for a million dollars before Justin took her cousin. After that, Jay was killed, we was shot at, you left, I confronted Kiyah and she basically admitted to being apart of it and Kayla shot her." she said
all in one breath.