Take You Back

Take you back, why should I take you back?
When you the one that fucked this up yeah
You the one that turnt this out
Take You Back|Russ & Kehlani

Lucas
Feeling somebody kiss my face I groaned and rolled over. It was too early for this shit. I put the cover over my face only for them to pull it back from over my face.

"Babyyy." Kylie said getting on top of me.

"Ky, I just went to sleep. Let me stay sleep for a minute." I covered my face with my arm.

"You're so sexy. You should get my name tatted on you so these bitches know it's real." she said tracing my tattoos.

I laughed sitting up so now she was craddling my lap. "I know Dream gon' forgive me. Imma go talk to her today."

She pouted. "You don't want to be with me or something?"

"I do.. I do. You're my fun time. I like being over here with you. But that's my baby's mom."

"That you living with. You can leave her and come over here with me. Co-parenting isn't hard. My parents did it for me and I didn't turn out bad at all." she said rubbing my face.

"Ky, let's be honest this wasn't even suppose to be a thing. It was a mistake that I happen to keep making. I can't have both of y'all and when push comes to shove, I would want to be with the mother of my child."

She laughed. "That's crazy. Because I'm your baby momma too." she said pulling the pregnancy test out of her pocket.

"Ha, I don't believe it. You is Samantha sister. I need you to take that shit in front of me and we gon need to get a DNA test."

"Wow. Okay. Let's go." she said going into the bathroom and I followed her into the bathroom.

Once we got in there, I watched her open a new box of pregnancy test and pee on the sticks and then the waiting game began.

"Do you want another kid?" she asked playing with her hands. "Because I'll handle it by myself. Ion have no problem doing that."

"I want another kid. I actually want 4 more. I'm not going to leave you hanging with my kid. You talking mad crazy right now." I shook my head.

It was silent the rest of the time and finally time was up and I grabbed the tests out the cup and they all read positive

---

I sat across from Dream in the living room after she put me out last night, she let me back in.

"What do you want to talk about?" she asked with her arms and legs crossed.

"I think that we should rethink the decision of not being together, I mean we have a whole ass kid together and that would be selfish of uss to do that to him."

"I think that it was selfish of you to do what you did to us. You didn't think about me and Bless when you were out there doing what you was doing. I won't accept this. You do it once and you can definitely do it again. I'm just done. I know my worth." she said and she was right about that.

I sighed. "What can I do to make it up to you? Like I dead ass don't want this to end. Look at the ring on your finger." I said pointing to her hand.

"The ring my daddy gave me." she said showing me the ring. "The ring that you gave me, is upstairs in your room on your night stand."

"That's how it's going down?"

"Yeah. I'm going back to my mother's house. I told you that I am done." she said getting up and I got up with her grabbing her arm.

"Don't touch me." she said snatching her arm out my grip. "I should have never questioned my daddy when he told me that I shouldn't be with you. He was right. He never led me wrong. I should've just went and found somebody else."

"You went out and got somebody else and you see how that turned out-" my sentence was cut short when she smacked me.

"How dare you?! Are you fucking kidding me dude?! Yeah, I'm glad all this happened because I definitely don't know the real you. That was really fucking low of you." she chuckled. "And the way that you're acting like you're the one that's not in the wrong is amazing to me. Imagine if I did the things you do... out here freaking on dudes. Let me would've been messing around Mario, ain't no tellingn what you would do."

I laughed. "If you messing with Mario bitch ass, just say that and say that shit with your fucking chest." I followed behind her.

"I'm not. Look at you trying to flip the script again." she said packing her and B's stuff.

"You don't have to take Bless."

"Ha." she laughed. "Comical. I'm taking him because he's going where ever I go. If you want a baby here, go have one with Kylie."

I scratched the back of my head staying silent.

"She's pregnant, isn't she? Know what? Don't answer that because all you're going to do is lie about it." she said going to the bathroom getting her stuff.

"She is... actually." I said looking down and a few moments later, I heard her crying and I looked up and she was sitting on the toilet with her head in her hands.

---
Dream
"Please don't touch me." I said moving away from Lucas. "I'm just going to take me and B's things and leave. I don't have time for this. If you didn't want me, you could have really just said that." I said grabbing my stuff.

"Dream-"

"I asked you and you lied to my face. I would have even gave you another chance to make this shit work because I thought maybe, just maybe that you had really made a mistake. No, you did it over and over again. Then you got her pregnant. Why? You wanted a blood baby? Was having Bless not enough?! IF YOU WANTED ANOTHER BABY, I COULD HAVE GAVE YOU THAT! I would have gave you my life you asked for it, all you had to do was ask and you would have gotten anything you ever wanted from me. Just let me go. Don't hold on to something just because you don't want somebody else to have it. Because when you had it, you didn't want it, respect it, or deserve it." I said leaving out.

I sat in my car for a minute to give me a moment to calm down before I started the car and made my way to my mother's house.

---

When I got there, Bless was sleep so that allowed me to put all our stuff up before taking a nap as well before I had to go to my job.

Once I was done with, all that, I spent some time with B. "Mom come here! He's doing it!" I said and she ran into the room.

"Awnnn he's such a big boy holding his own bottle." she said watching him. She watched him for a minute before sitting on the bed with us.

"You ready to talk?" she asked and I looked at her.

"There's nothing to talk about. I needed some space away from Lucas so I came here. That's it." I kissed Bless cheek.

"Why did you bring all of Bless stuff here if you just needed a little of space? Bless has hella stuff here already. Can you stop lying to me? Say a little something."

I sighed. "Me and Lucas aren't a thing anymore."

-edit- i'm lying😭-