pov

I wanna love me (ooh)
The way that you love me (ooh)
Ooh, for all of my pretty
And all of my ugly too
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I wanna trust me (trust me)
The way that you trust me (trust me)
pov|Ariana Grande

Dream
"But, mommy, I don't want to leave him here. I don't even want to go out forreal." I said holding B while Mom tried to get him.

"You agreed so long ago. Why are you scared to leave him?" she asked still trying to get him.

"Because, he probably doesn't even want me to leave. He hasn't been away from me before. he's probably going to feel like I'm abandoning him." I pouted looking at him.

I agreed to go out with Damia and Kayla while Lucas hung with Dillyn. But when today came, all of that stuff went out the window. I couldn't leave my baby. It didn't feel right.

"Dream, I'm telling you that he will be okay. He knows me. He likes me, you always over here sleeping in my bed with him. Go have some fun." she grabbed him from me.

"He is my fun. All they want me to do is get drunk. I rather drink water and watch Mickey Mouse with my baby."

"Well, that ain't an option." Damia said pulling me off the bed. "Mom has all the kids for the night. Don't be the weird one out the group who doesn't let her kid stay. You know he's going to be okay. I'm sure she can handle anything that they baby throws at her. Come on."

"Okay, but I have to give him a kiss one more time."

"Dream, you dead ass kissed him like ten times before Mom took him from you. He knows you love him. Come on."

"For y'all to have kids, y'all can leave them easy." I said walking out the room.

"We need a break sometimes and the kids need a break from us too. You'll realize it when they get a lil older." Damia said putting on lip gloss.

"Right, we was just like that we when first had our babies. You will get into letting them go away in a minute." Kayla said and we left out the house.

We had the plan to just go downtown and just chill and have funs and of course some drinks. I thought about it while we made our way down there, it would be fun not having to worry about B for a little while.

Lucas
"We really have no where to go. Where the party with the bad bitches at?" Dillyn asked while we drove around.

"Right, where the parties at? Nigga, how you invite me out and ain't got no where for us to go?" I asked him making a face.

"The first kick back we was suppose to go to got shut down so I don't know what the moves is no more. All I know is that I want to be bussing you feel me?" he said and I nodded.

"You heard about Smooth's kick back?" I asked and he shook his head. "Let's slide over there."

"Put in the address and we there." he said and I put it in.

When we pulled up, the party was live. The music was loud as hell and I already knew this was finna be the vibe we was looking for. We walked in the crib and the smell of weed instantly hit my nose.