Bad at Love

I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)
But you can't blame me for tryin'
You know I'd be lyin' sayin'
You were the one (ooh-ooh)
That could finally fix me
Lookin' at my history
I'm bad at love
Bad at Love|Halsey

Dream
Poison by Brent Faiyaz played in the background of my apartment while I sipped my wine. I had finally got my my furniture and I had just gotten off of work. I watched Bless while he played with his keys in his walker while he watched his favorite show, Puppy Dog Pals.

I enjoyed things like this. I sat on the floor so that I could be down on his level with him.

"I love you the most." I said playing with his little chubby cheeks. It was so amazing to me watching him grow and do different things. He was currently ten months and I couldn't even believe it.

I picked him up and he grabbed on to my face while I kissed on his face some more. Someone knocked on the door and I got up, taking him with me and went to the door to see Nadia there posing in the hallway.

"Welcome to our house." I said once I opened the door and made B put his hands up.

"Hello Chunky Monkey." she said taking him from me.

"Dang, I don't get no love, that kind of hurt my feelings." I said closing and locking the door.

"Hello human. You know I like my Chunky Monkey more than I like you." she said going into the living room putting him back in the walker. "It smells nice in here. What's the scent?"

"I don't know. I just know I got some from Bath and Bodt Works that smelled good and placed them everywhere." I shrugged.

"So you won't notice if I stole one? Noted. Is it one in Chunky's room?" she asked looking around.

"Nope. What you looking around for like you didn't see this stuff when you was helping me pick it out?" I asked with a laugh.

"Nothing, I'm just so proud of you. A real mommiana, no drama." she said smiling. "Where the other girls?"

"Kayla don't want to hang with us, she swears that we are going to talk about her because she's pregnant. I mean we don't care, but we do care. I told her I had some cider for her and that she could have a little wine, but she didn't appreciate it."

"You was crazy like that when you was pregnant too." she said sitting on the couch changing the channel causing B to scream. "G, you wasn't even just watching that."

He continued to cry his little heart out before she stared feeling bad and turned back and grabbed him. "Okay I'm sorry, don't be mad at me because I love you." she kissed his cheeks and he grabbed her chains like he normally did.

The alarm system beeped letting me know that somebody had came in the door. Dania hit the corner with Sekani behind her.

"Bitch, let me tell you what he did at Daycare today. He called his teacher a bitch because he had to do nap time. Bro when I tell you I was turning red trying not to tear his ass up and laugh. I didn't know what the fuck to do. What four year old you know doing stuff like that?" she sighed tossing her keys on the counter taking her shoes off.

"Well, you just cursed like five time while you made that statement. I told you that you have to watch what you say when you're around him. They just soak up everything that they're around." I said hanging her keys on the sign that said keys. "Hang your keys."

"My bad, I thought it was just for decoration. But, Dream, when I tell you that he don't do that around me. I know that I've been teaching him better."