FAVORITE MISTAKE

Are you on your way?
Are you comin' soon to me?
No parking in LA
So I'ma send a Uber to your place
Is my secret safe?
Safe with just you and me
We can't leave a trace
the This is my favorite mistake
FAVORITE MISTAKE|Givēon

Lucas
I watched as Kylie walked with a limp into the bathroom while I laid in the bed still breathing hard from the events that had just took place. Every since the party a few weeks ago, I found myself in some hotel, fucking Kylie.

This was happening at least two times a week. I knew that it was wrong but I couldn't help but come and see her. It was whenever I called or whenever she called. I knew if Dream found out, this shit was going to kill her.

"Are you going to join me in the shower or you just going to lay there with a nut filled condom on you?" she asked and I laughed looking down at the condom that I still had on.

"You funny." I said getting up going to the bathroom putting the condom in the garbage before hopping into the shower with her.

"When are you leaving?" she asked while she washed me with the towel.

"After we done taking a shower." I said washing her too.

"What if she asks why you were gone so long?"

"I went to Target yesterday but didn't take the stuff in the house. Imma tell her that it was hella traffic there and hella traffic back and I was shopping for a lot of shit." I shrugged.

"How long do you think we could keep this up?" she asked bitting her lip looking at me.

"Not long." I said and she shook her head laughing and I made a confused face. "what's funny?"

"That's what you said last times. And you keep coming back to me. Make your mind up. I don't want you to just go ghost on me one day. I want to know before you do it."

I sighed not wanting to hear this shit right now. I didn't know when I was going to stop seeing her and I honestly didn't want to. I thought if I told myself that I would stop seeing her, that it would actually come true and I would.

But like she said, I had told her that times before and still ended up over here, with my dick inside of her.

"I mean if you don't want to stop, we can keep being sneaky and Dream will never have to know. We could just be us." she said stepping out the shower.

"Give me some time to think about it." I stepped out the shower too about to grab the towel but she took it.

"What is there to think about? You already told me y'all ain't fucking so why not just stay here with me? Don't I make you happy? Don't I give you pussy every time you want it? Don't be dumb. You know what you want. You're just in denial." she said leaving out the bathroom with the towel.

"That's very childish of you." I said while she started getting dressed. "I don't want to get water on the floor because you gon be complaining. I don't have time for that." I shook my head.

I didn't know what I did to make her act like this but I didn't have time for this shit. I just had to hurry home before Dream started to question me.

"Just like it's very childish of you to not know what to do- oooopp, wifey's calling. Should I answer?" she asked picking my phone up and I basically flew out the bathroom and snatched the phone from her and went back in the bathroom closing the door and answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby, can you pick up some more milk while you're out? B is getting low and that's messing with my mind. You know how I like to keep stock of everything." she said and by the way she sounded, I could tell the way she was moving around the kitchen.

"Yeah baby I got you. I'm in the bathroom at Target right now so I'll remember to grab it." I said.

"Alrighty. Thank you so much babe." she said before hanging up.

"Awnnnn. You gotta go to Target again baby?" she said in a way that was mocking Dream.

I ignored her and put my clothes back on and made my way out the bedroom. She was following behind me and talking shit but it really didn't matter what she was saying because I really didn't give a fuck.

"Answer me before I tell Dream what's going on between us." she said catching my attention before I was able to leave out.

"Yes darling?" I huffed out in annoyance.

"I knew that would get you. Please don't upset me because I'll let her know everything that's going on. Come back when you done with wifey come back to me." she said before kissing my cheek and heading back to her room.

I just shook my head leaving out her house and got in my car going to Target to get the last cans of milk for B then I began to make my way home taking the long way just to think about the shit that was going on.

I was having fun but I knew that it was going to end up hurting somebody and even myself in the end. But what's a little fun without a little pain?

After this Brent Faiyaz's Rehab (Winter In Paris) went off, a song that I had never heard before came on. I looked down at the screen which read FAVORITE MISTAKE by Givēon.

I listened to the lyrics and slowly realized that he was talking about cheating on his girl and I thought it as a joke that God was playing on me so I laughed. I couldn't believe this right now. It was truly ironic.

---
Dream
"Thank you." I said taking the bag of milk from
Lucas and putting them in the cabinet that held all of his food and things.

"You're welcome. I'm about to go to bed. I've been out all day." he said yawning.

"Yeah I know. You've been a pretty busy man lately. What had your attention like that?" I asked him turning around facing him.

"Life. I'm trying to get this shop opened so I can start cutting hair again. Then you know I'm doing the music and shit so I've been busy." he said and I nodded.

"Oh. I thought you was cheating on me or something." I said honestly. That's how I was feeling.

"What?" he asked with a laugh. "You need to catch up on your sleeping because you're acting crazyyyy." he said coming over to me touching my forehead. "Maybe you have a fever or something."

I laughed moving his hand. "So you're not messing around on me?"

"No. Why would I do that?"

I shrugged. "Just a thought. Anyways, B is in his basket in the living room. Check the baby monitor before you go upstairs please."

"I gotchu." he said kissing my forehead before going upstairs.

I got on my computer and started to do some work. I was working from home selling the jewelry and I was happy to be going back to work soon.

Don't get me wrong, I loved being at home with my son but I also loved being a work and making people happy. I felt like I had been in the house a little too long.

Once I finished up, I made my way to the living room and looked in the basket so see B up and just looking around. He was just so perfect.

"Every time I look into your eyes I see it, you're all I need." I sang to him lowly picking him up.

-y'all know to excuse those mistakes🖤-