HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY

I, get like this every time
On these days that feel like you and me
Heartbreak anniversary
HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY |Givēon

Dream
I sat in the room watching the time on my phone that read 3:14 AM. And Lucas was still out and at this point I was becoming use to this. This was very typical of him. I'd come home from work and I'd cook and clean and wait up all night for him.

I was suppose to be getting sleep since my mom had took Bless but I couldn't sleep. Not anymore knowing what was going on. I heard the garage opening and I grabbed my phone and laid back in the bed and waiting for him to come in.

A few minutes later, he made his way into the room and went into the bathroom and started strip. I wachted him with my eyes low, I knew that he thought that I was sleeping.

After taking a shower, he came back in the room with a towel around his waist going into the closet. I sat up and watched him come back in nothing but basketball shorts.

"Oh shit, I didn't know you was woke." he said smiling at me but I didn't smile back. "What's wrong?" he asked once he tried to give me a kiss but I moved.

"Don't come in here trying to be all friendly towards me. You are so freaking wrong and you know it. Why are you coming home so late?" I asked pushing him on the bed while I stood in front of him.

"Damn, Dream, you know I was out with the homies. We ended up playing the game til damn near two. We had lost track of time." he said lying straight through his teeth.

"What homies? You only hang with Dillyn."

"That's who I was with, him and that nigga Shawn. You think I'm lying?"

I chuckled. "I KNOW YOU LYING! Dillyn been with Nadia since twelve something. I'm going to ask you one more time because you're pissing me off lying to me. Why are you coming in so late?"

"Man move. You tripping." he said gently pushing me and getting up but I pushed him back down.

"No, Lucas I don't do shit but give you everything and more and for you to just sit up here and lie right in my freaking face is so and very low, dude. Who are you cheating on me with?"

He looked at me with a stupid look on his face. "Dream what the fuck are you talking about?"

"I seen the messages! You're literally texting another girl and have been for the past few day! if you want to be a fucking cheater, at least be a smart one DUMBASS! YOU'RE STILL LOGGED INTO THE COMPUTER AND I COULD SEE EVERYTHING!" I wiped the tear from my face. I wasn't about to punk out this one.

He sat there silent and I knew he knew he had no way to lie his way out of this.

"All that shit about you not hurting me was a lie! You're hurting me bad right now! In ONE OF MY WEAKEST FUCKING MOMENTS! YOU OUT HERE STIUCKING YOUR DICK INTO OTHER BITCHES WHILE I'M FALLING IN AND OUT OF DEPRESSION! WHILE I'M BATTLING FUCKING POSTPARTUM! I can't even believe this right now. Then you can't even tell me who the fuck you're creating on me with- WHEN I ASKED YOU LAST WEEK YOU LIED TO MY FUCKING FACE!" I screamed and at this point, I was all the way in his face.

"If you didn't want to be with me, you could've left! That's all you had to do was leave! I swear then you just sitting there with a stupid ass look on your face." I was breathing hard with tears streaming down my face.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that. My name is Dream and that's what the hell you're going to call me."

"Dream I never meant for this shit to be like this. It was a drunken mistake and it's been continuing and I feel so stupid for allowing all this to go on. Bro, I swear it was a mistake-"

"Your favorite one at that. You kept going back. You was with the bitch and you gon' try to come home and lay with me. Who is it Lucas?"

He sighed bitting his lip and turning his head and when he did I seen the hickeys he had clear as day. I turned his head back to me. "Who. Is. It?"

"Kylie."

"Who is Kylie?"

"The one you got into that fight with a few years ago."

"You gotta be lying. Fuck up out of here. You don't care about me. Telling her that you can't stop doing it. I'm so done. Like so fucking done. Like get out." I said pulling him off the bed and pushing him out the room.

"Dream stop pushing me."

"I'll push you down these stairs and hoped that you fucking died. Get out." I said blocking him from coming up the stairs. "And you better not touch me or you'll really be down the stairs."

He made a face looking up at me. "You really think I'll put my hands on you?"

I laughed. "I don't know what you would do. You said you wouldn't do me dirty. You got me rolling in the dirt fucking your ex's little sister. She's like 19 or 20. I see that you like them young." I laughed again, but this time I couldn't stop. Everything was becoming wayyy too funny to me.

"Just get out and don't come back." I said and went back into the room slamming the door and locking it. A few moments later, I heard the door open and close and his car pulling off.

"He's probably going with that bitch." I said to myself before getting out the bed.

I didn't sleep at all. I stayed up and when the sun rose, I was doing what I would normally do, get ready for my work day and life. And what would probably be how it is now.

-just a unedited filler🥴-