TAKE TIME

How long until
I get to hold you tight
I'm not upset
I just wanna touch you
It's no rush it's no rush it's no rush
I'm just in love just in love just in love
TAKE TIME|Givēon

Mario
I waited in the drive thru at Culver's for the food for me and Dream. It's been a while since I talked to her and I decided to surprise her and Bless today. After paying for the food, I made my way to her apartment and used my key to get in.

"Damia or Kayla, I told y'all to tell me when y'all come over here. I be naked." she said coming out the back with her robe on. She screamed and jumped on me when she seen me.

"Surprise." I laughed holding her and the food.

"I missed you pootie." she said kissing all over my face.

"Can I put you down or do I have to walk with you and the food?"

"You already know you have to walk me and the food." she said holding on to me.

I laughed and walked into the kitchen and sat her and the food on the counter. She just smiled at me while I smiled back.

"You're a snake man. Why you ain't tell me you was coming? I could've been outside when you came."

"I wanted surprise you and all I had to to was go to your momma house because you don't go no where forreal and Kayla and Damia always there too so here and there was the only places you could've been. I took my chances. Where is Bless?"

"Let me go get him." she said getting off the counter going back into the back room to get him.

Dream
"I had put him down to go to sleep but he's going through that fighting his sleep stage. He's sleeping through the nights though." I said bringing Bless into the kitchen.

"He's growing up so fast." Mario said grabbing him.

"I know right. He started to crawl for the time with Lucas so you know I'm mad about that. He wasn't the one bribing Bless with snacks to sit up. B such a trader." I said grabbing the food.

"I told you he was going to do it over there. You just ain't want to believe me." he laughed playing with B.

"Dadadada..da." B laughed.

"Whatever." I said recording them and posting them on my Snapchat. "Anyways, what I don't like is that he doesn't sleep unless he's sleeping on top of me when he comes back from with his father. So spoiled."

"I know you know that ain't you talking about spoiled. If he's spoiled, your rotten."

"That's the pointtt. We do not need any more of me's running around."

He just shook his head eating his food. "So how are y'all doing drop offs since y'all beefing right now."

"He beefing with himself. I just told him plain and simple that my son isn't to be around her. This girl been messing with me every since I was in high school. We fought and I lost my prom, when I was with Kobe, that's the girl I walked in on him fucking. Then that's Lucas's ex girlfriend little sister. Like that's just nasty as hell. But hey, that ain't none of my business and the little one that is my business won't be around her and that stuff. I don't know what the hell she'd do to my kid. I don't trust her."

"Okay mommiana." he said snapping his fingers.

"You're sick. Anyways to answer your question, I just take him over to his father's house and if she's over there, I bring him back with me. Lucas thought that I was just playing at first until he realized that I wasn't."