When I See U

I start to stutter when I speak
Start to stand but my knees go weak
What's happening to me?
In the dark, can you tell me what it means?
I lay my head on my pillow
Staring out the window
Wish on a star for a sign
You're the reason why
When I See U| Fantasia

Dream
"These notes are getting out of hand. We need to go to the police or something?" Damia asked picking up the note.

"No. I'll run into him again and tell him to stop sending notes." I said grabbing the note before she could read it.

"That's stalkerish of him. Who follows someone from the gym and continuously slides notes under a door? I'm scared to leave right now. He might come and steal you while I'm gone." she huffed.

"Girl, if somebody knocks on this door, I'm not answering it. Go get Sekani. I'll be fine." I assured her.

"You lucky I miss my baby." she blew me a kiss before leaving and I took the time to look at the four notes that Lucas left under my door. He had been doing that every since we bumped into each other last night.

I heard someone talking and not paying attention to where I was going, I bumped into them making their phone fall out of their hand.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized and picked up their phone handing it back to the person who turned out to be Lucas.

"..Damn, Dream." he said looking at me in shock. I couldn't believe it myself that he was right in front of me. He tried to reach out for me but I moved back flinching. "I'm not going to hurt you. What you flinching for, love?" he asked with worry laced in his voice.

"I-I have to go." I said running down the hall to my room before he could say anything else. I knew he had followed me by the way he was able to slide a note under my door not even an hour after seeing him in the hallway.

"Dream you got some notes under the door." Damia said shaking me to wake me up.

"Jesus, hand them here. I hope you didn't read them. You know how you are when it comes to things that you have no business going through." I side eyed her grabbing the notes.

"I swear, I thought about it but I didn't honest to God truth." she said putting her hands up. "Who are they from though?"

"This dude who followed me from the gym last night after I fell asleep to make sure that I got here safely." I lied easily making my stomach turn in disgust. I knew if I told her that they were from Lucas, she wouldn't believe me. Dude was the only person I could think of.

"Oh well..tell him to stop doing that it's really creepy." she said laying back down

I shook my head looking at the notes in my hand. They were numbered 1, 2, 3, and 4. I slowly opened one and read it.

Mon Amour,
I can tell that you changed. You're flinching when I try to grab you? What's up with that? Let me know something.

Two
Dream,
Talk to me, please. You know that I love you. No matter what. I know you're mad but I'll explain.

Three
So,
You must got a new nigga. That's who you in this hotel with? He been hitting you? I'll kill him, just let me know.

Four
Ight, boom,
I found out it's only Damia. I still wanna know why you flinching. Ion like that. I'll see you real soon though. I love you forever mon amour.