WORLD WE CREATED

I just wanna stay in the world we created
I just wanna sink in the plans that we makin'
When I leave I'm not lookin' for a replacement for what I got
I need you to trust and believe when I say this
Ain't nothing or nobody that's ever gonna break us
Not lookin' for situations I ain't forgot
WORLD WE CREATED|Givēon

Dream
"Mario, I'm not calling you again. You better call me back before I call your mother because I didn't steal your candy, you told me that I could have some and some was all you had left so I took the some. Call me back." I hung up the phone after leaving the voicemail.

He the one that told me that I could have some of the M&M's that only had four in there and some is a four letter word. If he would've said half, we could've had two and two but noooo. Now he mad.

My phone started to ring and I answered it. "Mario, pootie , I'm sorry."

He laughed. "I'm not even mad at you, I was just playing. You said you wanted some more so I went to get your some more and I left the phone in the car. I come back out and I have 13 missed calls and over 30 text messages. You called my momma?"

"No, I was about to though because I thought that you were being mean."

"You are so spoiled man. You know that lady would've made me go over there just so she could hit me. Then I was gonna cry and what you was going to do? Cry with me?" he laughed.

"Bro, I am not overly sensitive every time I get my period. I feel attacked. Like that really hurted me because why would you think of me like that?" I tried to sound serious but I failed miserably.

"You so silly man. I'll talk to you when you get back."

"Later pootie." I hung up and went into the living room to finish watching Power Book II.

My phone began to ring again and this time it was Nadia. "Yes sir?" I answered.

"We still having that dinner on Saturday?"

"Yeah, you know we still having it. Girl you helped me plan it."

"Oh, you right." she laughed. "I've been thinking about all the food Imma get while I'm there. I still can't believe you throwing Mario a surprise dinner and he still don't know about it."

I made a face. "I'm offended because I know for a fact that I can hold water about stuff."

She smacked her lips before FaceTiming me just so I can see the face that she was making. "G, you literally told everybody what they had for Christmas. Without even knowing you told them. When it comes to you doing something, the water slips right through your fingers and I hate it so bad."

"Anyways, I can't believe that I'm actually throwing him a party, he ain't say nothing about having a party soooo."

"Girl he gon' love it because he lovesss you. There's no doubting that." she said and I started blushing.

"Okay let's talk about something else before he comes up here and hear us talking and then the surprise be ruined."

"You planned everything perfectly with the help of muah." she smiled and I laughed.

I love having Nadia as a friend. I was the planner and she was the decorator. She brought everything to life. Anything that I want, Nadia is going to make it happen no matter what. Any even that we had to plan and decorate was nothing less of amazing.

"Alright, I'm done bothering you. I was just thinking about how hungry I am and how I'm going to kill all that food."

"I can't believe you really called me about some food that we eating in like three days. I can't with you."